[Insider Gaming] A New AAA Alien Game is in Development

Started by Adam802, Nov 22, 2022, 05:08:25 PM

Author
[Insider Gaming] A New AAA Alien Game is in Development (Read 13,711 times)

Crazy Rich

BlueMarsalis79

Pretty much, glorious change.

Corporal Hicks

HicksWasHere

HicksWasHere

I always thought that Alien Isolation would have been received better if it used more Dead Space mechanics. Let the player kill the aliens, but make them choose wisely how they use their limited resources. We all know from the films that hiding from the aliens never works (unless your an eight year old girl with a decapitated doll head). I never liked the idea of an invincible drone. Hicks killed them with his shotgun and even Gorman killed some with his 9mm VP70.

The Cruentus

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Dec 01, 2022, 04:20:29 AMPretty much, glorious change.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GreatWillingArabianoryx-size_restricted.gif

Nice!. The famous words of someone who got their throat cut for promoting chaos  :laugh:

Quote from: HicksWasHere on Dec 02, 2022, 10:09:09 AMI always thought that Alien Isolation would have been received better if it used more Dead Space mechanics. Let the player kill the aliens, but make them choose wisely how they use their limited resources. We all know from the films that hiding from the aliens never works (unless your an eight year old girl with a decapitated doll head). I never liked the idea of an invincible drone. Hicks killed them with his shotgun and even Gorman killed some with his 9mm VP70.

You taking the game mechanics too literally, they are not invincible, you just weren't allowed to kill them otherwise it would be too simple and it would automatically spoil the reactor core "scene".

sivasilvan

Creative Assembly might just be the genius behind it.

BenditlikeBeckum

Quote from: HicksWasHere on Dec 02, 2022, 10:09:09 AMI always thought that Alien Isolation would have been received better if it used more Dead Space mechanics. Let the player kill the aliens, but make them choose wisely how they use their limited resources. We all know from the films that hiding from the aliens never works (unless your an eight year old girl with a decapitated doll head). I never liked the idea of an invincible drone. Hicks killed them with his shotgun and even Gorman killed some with his 9mm VP70.
It would have been an awesome game if they made it as a 3rd person perspective, 3 team shooter....with more than one alien. They should call it Aliens FireTeam.... well this joke played out well. Seems like its getting funny this year.

Thatguy2068

Has this game already released already or is it Still in development?

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 06, 2023, 01:14:16 AMHas this game already released already or is it Still in development?

Not released yet and we haven't heard any news for a while now.

Wweyland

I thought it was Dark Descent

Mike’s Monsters

I may have misunderstood but I thought the question was about the Survios ALIENS VR game.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

So there's two games In development at this time

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Sep 08, 2023, 03:14:39 AMI may have misunderstood but I thought the question was about the Survios ALIENS VR game.

There's supposed to be another one. (according to this rumour)

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 18, 2023, 07:19:11 AM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Sep 08, 2023, 03:14:39 AMI may have misunderstood but I thought the question was about the Survios ALIENS VR game.

There's supposed to be another one. (according to this rumour)
Oh Nices more alien games

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed