Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 103,645 times)

Tichinde

What are we expecting just curious? Think they are gonna raise the level cap or just add a few skins?

SuperiorIronman

Voodoo I nearly spit out my coke from your City Ducker  :D

As for what I'm expecting, probably the 87 Dutch, those accessories for the FT helmets and if Dutch isn't payed it's going to be Scar or Berserker.

Thought crossed my mind though, Scar would definitely be worth the price if through him we could recreate Celtic, Chopper and the Elder (though likely missing the cape). The AVP Elder could end up being another progression reward, and Celtic and Chopper could be represented through the armor styles since they use the same bodies with small alterations to armor (I don't think they're otherwise physically that different). Scar I could imagine would come with his own mask but I could see them having a variant be either his unmarked or marked version.

Kradan

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Aug 14, 2020, 09:42:06 PM

I don't know. I feel it's heart-breaking watching Voodoo making fun of something he was supposed to love  :'(

Tichinde

Would be really cool if scar came with the scimitar as his gear for his class like how city hunter came with the launcher. Obviously he needs his shuriken and the sweet AVP combistick

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 14, 2020, 09:51:34 PM
Would be really cool if scar came with the scimitar as his gear for his class like how city hunter came with the launcher. Obviously he needs his shuriken and the sweet AVP combistick

That could be a cool gear option. I think Chopper and the Predator in the flashback had both wristblades and scimitar but scimitar would be cool for an OP wristblade. Like it uses more stamina but has higher damage.

Tichinde

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Aug 14, 2020, 10:32:46 PM
Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 14, 2020, 09:51:34 PM

That could be a cool gear option. I think Chopper and the Predator in the flashback had both wristblades and scimitar but scimitar would be cool for an OP wristblade. Like it uses more stamina but has higher damage.

Huh, funny you mention that, I always assumed the lred at the start was chopper, hence the skulls he has im 2004 *shrug*

RidgeTop

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 14, 2020, 09:47:41 PM

I don't know. I feel it's heart-breaking watching Voodoo making fun of something he was supposed to love  :'(

Kradan

Kradan

:D

Now I feel myself much better. Thanks

Samhain13

Quote from: RidgeTop on Aug 14, 2020, 11:25:55 PM

Now that's gold.  ;D

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Samhain13 on Aug 15, 2020, 12:35:48 AM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Aug 14, 2020, 11:25:55 PM

Now that's gold.  ;D

:laugh:

That was me in the lobby of Illfonic corporate right before they called the police!

Kradan

"Ducks! DUCKS! THEY"RE ATTACKING!"

Kailem

Some of these Stargazer soldiers are really hardcore:

Voodoo Magic

Sabres21768

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 13, 2020, 08:02:29 AM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 13, 2020, 01:25:38 AM
Anyone have any good pics of the NPC enemies?  I've looked everywhere and can't find any.

Have a gander in the Concept Art and Renders thread. I posted a bunch from ArtStation in the past.
Thanks a million for the heads up. Found exactly what I was looking for and more.

Corporal Hicks

QuoteNext release will be substantial. Very substantial. There will be a number of fixes for some particularly annoying issues (ie Predators should no longer auto-snack on boars), and...

I'll get myself into trouble. What I will say I'm expecting the next two weeks to be very exciting.

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/its-getting-worse-and-worse/13207/34

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed