Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 107,627 times)

Kailem

I'd almost be happier if he wasn't in it, since that would mean there's some other Predator game out there in development we don't know about yet.

shadowedge

Here are the PC specs from Epic Games:

Requirements (Minimum)

CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 or AMD FX-8320
    RAM: 8 GB.
    VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GTX 960 or AMD R9 280x
    PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
    VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
    SOUND CARD: Coming Soon
    DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB

Recommended Requirements

CPU: Intel Core i7-5930K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
    RAM: 16GB.
    VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GTX 1660 or AMD R9 Fury X
    PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
    VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
    SOUND CARD: TBD
    DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4096 MB

Only 18GB of Hard Drive space. Seems pretty much the same as the demo if this is correct.

Galactus123

I'm pre-downloading the game now on PS4. The file size is 11,386 GB. I wonder if the patch is included in that?

Voodoo Magic

Box art from a seller on ebay:

shadowedge

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 22, 2020, 12:37:25 PM
Box art from a seller on ebay:

Very nice and cool that the female Predator is featured prominently!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

bendinglight

bendinglight

Looks like Epic Game Store is shitting the bed and not letting anyone download the game. Curious as to why they didn't release on Steam (Friday the 13th is currently on Steam).

Looks to have been resolved after around 20 minutes of being in an error/unavailable state.

JokersWarPig

Epic games store is pretty trash from what I've heard. I didn't have any issues with The Division 2 but that was just one game.
I'm gonna get it on my PS4 later tonight (forgot to PO) but if it ever does make its way to Steam I might buy it on there as well.

Corporal Hicks

Am sure we all expected it but - https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/its-not-just-the-jungle-thats-steamy/865/4

QuoteSo I was just poking around in the game files, looking for a config I might be able to alter so that I could manually reconfigure the WASD controls, and I found something interesting in ThirdParty/ Steamworks/ etc folder: a steam_api64.dll attributed to Valve Corporation...

JokersWarPig

Now I'm sitting here wondering if it's even worth getting on the PS4 first now or if it'll be better to just be patient  :D

bendinglight

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Apr 24, 2020, 08:40:06 PM
Now I'm sitting here wondering if it's even worth getting on the PS4 first now or if it'll be better to just be patient  :D

Good question - with the 2x XP period, spending a chunk of time just sitting there waiting for a match is maddening (imo).

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Le Celticant

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 24, 2020, 08:07:35 PM
Am sure we all expected it but - https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/its-not-just-the-jungle-thats-steamy/865/4

QuoteSo I was just poking around in the game files, looking for a config I might be able to alter so that I could manually reconfigure the WASD controls, and I found something interesting in ThirdParty/ Steamworks/ etc folder: a steam_api64.dll attributed to Valve Corporation...

Wait what?
Is this serious? Thought it was just a leftover.
Couldn't they've said "The game is coming on PS4, Epic Game Store and Steam straight?
I just downloaded The Epic game Store for the game but if I had knew!!!
I hope there's a way to transfer the key, all my friends are on steam just like you can transfer from Steam to Origin, this launcher suck.

SuperiorIronman

Edit: Somehow this got in the wrong thread but whatever.

Epic does temporary exclusives or outright exclusives. So it's not terribly surprising if it was at one point on Steam or will eventually go to it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed