Full Game Aliens vs. Predator 2 (ALL IN ONE) Edition

Started by x-M-x, Feb 19, 2016, 06:55:20 PM

Author
Full Game Aliens vs. Predator 2 (ALL IN ONE) Edition (Read 199,102 times)

x-M-x

Quote from: D88M on Jun 24, 2018, 07:04:10 PM
Can i like, make my own scenes wit hthose tools? I have an idea for an AVP story and it would be nice to at least turn it to visuals

Yup, but Dedit is tricky to learn and make cutscenes but it's possible.

:-)

Olde

Source Filmmaker is probably a better choice. I believe some AvP2 models were ported to Source and it's free.

Frosty Venom

I can't believe I finally got this game working and it was so easy! Thank you so much for this; you have done me a great service.

x-M-x

Quote from: Frosty Venom on Sep 28, 2018, 03:21:16 AM
I can't believe I finally got this game working and it was so easy! Thank you so much for this; you have done me a great service.

np  ;)

Frosty Venom

Frosty Venom

I'm having trouble getting Primal Hunt to work. It either says no disc inserted or Error copying file cshell.dll. when I try to open it.

*edit now its saying 'ERROR - Could not launch LITHTECH.EXE Please make sure Aliens versus Predator 2: Primal Hunt is installed properly.'

x-M-x

Quote from: Frosty Venom on Sep 30, 2018, 06:33:24 AM
I'm having trouble getting Primal Hunt to work. It either says no disc inserted or Error copying file cshell.dll. when I try to open it.

*edit now its saying 'ERROR - Could not launch LITHTECH.EXE Please make sure Aliens versus Predator 2: Primal Hunt is installed properly.'

Reinstall

Make sure AVP2 is fully installed and updated.

Frosty Venom

Now I can't reinstall AVP2 properly at all :(

x-M-x

Quote from: Frosty Venom on Sep 30, 2018, 01:43:43 PM
Now I can't reinstall AVP2 properly at all :(

FOR AVP2 AIO?

video tut here

Once you downloaded the game?

Get the MASTER SERVER PATCH

https://www.avp2msp.com or http://avpunknown.com/avp2master

MSP 2.4 for online play.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

This game is honestly too sick. Just playing single player as a Predator on easy difficulty (just for fun and so I can master the controls). I love how the sounds are taken directly from the films, like the predator noises of him screaming and the sound effects of his weapons.

Great game, should really be on steam with live multiplayer servers.

Samhain13

Quote from: WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE on Oct 02, 2018, 07:53:11 PM
This game is honestly too sick. Just playing single player as a Predator on easy difficulty (just for fun and so I can master the controls). I love how the sounds are taken directly from the films, like the predator noises of him screaming and the sound effects of his weapons.

I play AVP2010 using a mod that adds the sounds from AVP Classic and AVP2, thoses sounds really improve the experience.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Quote from: Samhain13 on Oct 02, 2018, 08:41:12 PM
Quote from: WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE on Oct 02, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

I play AVP2010 using a mod that adds the sounds from AVP Classic and AVP2, thoses sounds really improve the experience.

Yeah i have AVP 2010 for 360, I didnt play it much but I remember it being fun, i should fire it up again soon. I also need to get around to beating Alien: Isolation for 360.

Frosty Venom

When I try to paste the no cd crack it comes up with a message saying "There is not enough space on Disk1. You need an additional ... to copy these files". I knew I shouldn't have messed with it to try and get primal hunt to work. I didn't even need to go through all this set up to get the main campaign to work last time.

KingKenny

Quote from: Frosty Venom on Oct 04, 2018, 02:37:45 PM
When I try to paste the no cd crack it comes up with a message saying "There is not enough space on Disk1. You need an additional ... to copy these files". I knew I shouldn't have messed with it to try and get primal hunt to work. I didn't even need to go through all this set up to get the main campaign to work last time.

You're low on hard drive space?

The Old One

The Old One

Thank you for this.

Russ840

Hi. Any advice to launch with a custom resolution in windows 10.

I have done as per instructions but it just crashes when i load a save file

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed