Full Game Aliens vs. Predator 2 (ALL IN ONE) Edition

Started by x-M-x, Feb 19, 2016, 06:55:20 PM

Author
Full Game Aliens vs. Predator 2 (ALL IN ONE) Edition (Read 200,760 times)

NeoXenoPred

Hello sir, i want to download this on windows xp, do it requires a burned cd? And what is the meaning to replace the current .exe using the no cd crack? I don't understand because i have no experience in iso files installing. Any help will be appreciated.

x-M-x

Quote from: NeoXenoPred on Jun 01, 2017, 07:41:18 AM
Hello sir, i want to download this on windows xp, do it requires a burned cd? And what is the meaning to replace the current .exe using the no cd crack? I don't understand because i have no experience in iso files installing. Any help will be appreciated.

Page one states.

HOW TO INSTALL VIA DAEMON TOOLS

Unpack the ZIP,

Put the 'All In One (AVP2) Folder' on ya desktop.

1: Mount the ISO to a Virtual CD Drive. DOWNLOAD DAEMON TOOLS LITE
2: Install CD1 first then CD2.
3: Apply 1.0.9.6 Update (English version)
4: Install SP1 Update
5: Install MP1 Update
6: Add the NO CD CRACK in your AvP2 directory/folder Replace with the current .exe
7: Make a shortcut to that avp2.exe to your desktop
8: Click avp2.exe and boom GAME SHOULD LAUNCH (NO MORE CD!)
9: Any problems/issues then pay us a visit @ www.avpunknown.com
10: Happy Hunting.

No CD burning at all (not anymore)

Once fully installed? replace the current EXE with the no CD crack exe.

- Good Luck

x-M-x

NeoXenoPred

Thank you! I will try

Maskedviper

Hi, so I'm a little new to all this so bear with me. I used WinZip in the past to download a few things but the problem is my trial expired and I didn't feel like buying the whole version, now when I download the link for the game my Pc auto. tries to open it with winzip but the "renew and register" page from winzip pops up, I own 7zip so is there a way to 7zip the files instead of WinZip? 

System Apollo

Use Winrar. It's a lot easier.
www.win-rar.com

Download the 64 bit version, you don't need to buy it.

Maskedviper

Quote from: System Apollo on Aug 01, 2017, 11:35:38 PM
Use Winrar. It's a lot easier.
www.win-rar.com

Download the 64 bit version, you don't need to buy it.

You're an absolute godsend man, thank you so much!! ;D

System Apollo

You're welcome :)

Maskedviper

Heyo it's me again, this is the last bit of help I'll need before I'm blasting Xenos, can anyone expand upon what I'm supposed to do for step #6? I've installed, Mounted, Updated everything it's just that I don't know where to put the NO CD CRACK in order to launch the game, currently the launcher says insert disc (or something along the lines) , He (OP) Says replace it with the old exe. but I'm not sure where that is. A little help would be very much appreciated.

x-M-x

Quote from: Maskedviper on Aug 02, 2017, 07:23:26 PM
Heyo it's me again, this is the last bit of help I'll need before I'm blasting Xenos, can anyone expand upon what I'm supposed to do for step #6? I've installed, Mounted, Updated everything it's just that I don't know where to put the NO CD CRACK in order to launch the game, currently the launcher says insert disc (or something along the lines) , He (OP) Says replace it with the old exe. but I'm not sure where that is. A little help would be very much appreciated.

Hey

6: Add the NO CD CRACK in your AvP2 directory/folder Replace with the current .exe

You don't understand that ?  - put the no cd crack in your avp2 directory. (then create a shortcut and point it to your desktop.

System Apollo

So your AvP2 folder will be in a program files folder under the name Fox. Grab the nocd exe and just go ahead and drop it in the Aliens vs Predator 2 folder which is in the Fox folder. It will ask you to replace the existing exe. Once you replaced it, right click the newly placed exe. and select "Create Shortcut". You can then launch the game through the shortcut on your desktop.

Maskedviper

Quote from: System Apollo on Aug 02, 2017, 09:55:34 PM
So your AvP2 folder will be in a program files folder under the name Fox. Grab the nocd exe and just go ahead and drop it in the Aliens vs Predator 2 folder which is in the Fox folder. It will ask you to replace the existing exe. Once you replaced it, right click the newly placed exe. and select "Create Shortcut". You can then launch the game through the shortcut on your desktop.

So you guys are amazing and I'd truly like to thank you for your efforts in helping me through the installation but I've encountered the one thing I was hoping not to when booting up old Lithtech Games, the dreaded 'Client MFC' error, Does anyone know how to work around this?

System Apollo

Hmm, have you tried using Daemon tools?

Launching the game through Daemon tools I mean.

Maskedviper

Update: Nothing seems to be working and this issue must be something with the lithtech engine because it carries across all Lithtech games.

x-M-x

Quote from: Maskedviper on Aug 03, 2017, 01:07:57 AM
Update: Nothing seems to be working and this issue must be something with the lithtech engine because it carries across all Lithtech games.

Try

http://www.avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1422165698

Sometimes the *MFC* issue will go away on it's own.

Maskedviper

Maskedviper

Quote from: x-M-x on Aug 03, 2017, 01:19:57 AM
Quote from: Maskedviper on Aug 03, 2017, 01:07:57 AM

Try

http://www.avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1422165698

Sometimes the *MFC* issue will go away on it's own.
Here's to hoping it will go away on it's own, I think all communities based around Monolith games have this issue because a Simple google search will Bring up this exact issue on AvP, Nolf, Nolf 2, Blood II, Shogo, etc. I'm hoping it will Go away and I'm checking if it's Gsync or Antivirus related, But it's not looking likely.
If anyone knows anything I'd love a helping hand.

Update: It's not going away, I've tried contacting a few other communities afflicted with this error, If anything happens or if there's a possible fix you guys will be the first to know because I feel like I'm not the first and certainly not the last user on this forum to be hit with this exact error.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed