Full Game Aliens vs. Predator 2 (ALL IN ONE) Edition

Started by x-M-x, Feb 19, 2016, 06:55:20 PM

Author
Full Game Aliens vs. Predator 2 (ALL IN ONE) Edition (Read 200,894 times)

piff

Quote from: Lucifero on Mar 10, 2017, 10:34:29 PM
Quote from: piff on Mar 10, 2017, 09:38:34 PM
is there anyway some could make a customer installer where it will have all  the map packs and AJL mods and maybe even the final master server patch?

I want to post links sites but I just think its to many links, 1 ISO file with everything in  it will help out!

dear Piff I understand that you're confused.
lose more than 5 minutes to read this topic and you'll get some answers.
What do you mean by final master server?
it would be nice to have a single solution for make everyone happy.
believe me you are looking for a chimera!

I know what the AIO is, but im talking about having 1 ISO file that installs ALL THE UMP2 maps in  the UMP2 folder where its suppose to go. 1 ISO file that installs avp2 game and the MAPS...the MAPS being the most important

I was playing with someone on a regular server and asked him if he had the UMP2 map pack and he said whats that.

all the maps should be installed with the installer, this is why I am asking if someone can make a CUSTOM installer that installs the game and the maps.

x-M-x

Quote from: piff on Mar 12, 2017, 05:04:39 PM
is there anyway some could make a customer installer where it will have all  the map packs and AJL mods and maybe even the final master server patch?

I want to post links sites but I just think its to many links, 1 ISO file with everything in  it will help out!

I know what the AIO is, but im talking about having 1 ISO file that installs ALL THE UMP2 maps in  the UMP2 folder where its suppose to go. 1 ISO file that installs avp2 game and the MAPS...the MAPS being the most important

I was playing with someone on a regular server and asked him if he had the UMP2 map pack and he said whats that.

all the maps should be installed with the installer, this is why I am asking if someone can make a CUSTOM installer that installs the game and the maps.

It's doable and has been done several times over the last ten years but they never *take off* and are pretty useless, if an *update comes out* if your friends/random people want the maps then just tell them to visit the UMP site @ http://avpunknown.com/ump or shorter url here http://www.avp2ump.tk

Isn't that difficult to find UMP let alone install it.

THE AIO serves as an (ALL IN ONE) for the game and it's tools/updates)

x-M-x

piff

piff

Quote from: x-M-x on Mar 12, 2017, 05:41:28 PM

It's doable and has been done several times over the last ten years but they never *take off* and are pretty useless, if an *update comes out* if your friends/random people want the maps then just tell them to visit the UMP site @ http://avpunknown.com/ump or shorter url here http://www.avp2ump.tk

Isn't that difficult to find UMP let alone install it.

THE AIO serves as an (ALL IN ONE) for the game and it's tools/updates)

x-M-x

its actually easier to find games in this ancient game, then it is to find games for aliens colonial marines. but it would be easier to tell people to go to 1 file that installs everything, people are scared of viruses and sending all over to get exe files to install maps isnt good.

what I did way back when the megaupload forums was around, I posted the game in 1 ISO, and every single map that was needed to play in a UMP2 zip file of the UMP2 folder with directions on how to install. the result was many people downloaded the game once it was verified it had no viruses.

there was alot of people still playing this game at one point even a couple of years after the master servers died. everything worked, AJL mod and all.

guess someone didnt learn the basics of computers...if it aint broke dont fix it but what ever.

my point being we arent going to see another aliens game for at least 5 years. and who knows when the next multiplayer aliens game will come out, and if it does it might just have a broken online match making system like aliens colonial marines and the game will die a quick death after release

Lucifero

@xmx had done such a thing if you do not remember well installed everything but the  minimum to play both single player and multiplayer.
at the time of 2.1 ms I was trying to find the most simple solution for people of non-pc practices.
the old setup done by olde in collaboration Mr. Belushi remember?
a simple setup that included both the 1.0.9.6, avp2 exe crack  and the multiplayer pach .
what memories, I lost whole days to explain to novices (from game ranger ) how to install multiplayer updates and ump2 special maps.
at the end of the day I was so tired that I could not get more even playing.
but I went to bed happy because I knew that I kept alive in some way a game that for me will never die.
I see in the Piff's words  what I did in the past

but I'm beginning to be too old, and tired of this stupid war
Lucifer turns his long tail and disappears into the darkness

x-M-x

x-M-x

its actually easier to find games in this ancient game, then it is to find games for aliens colonial marines. but it would be easier to tell people to go to 1 file that installs everything, people are scared of viruses and sending all over to get exe files to install maps isnt good.

They wouldn't be *scared* if you direct them to an actual AVP Website be it AvPGalaxy/AvpUnknown/AvPNation/GlobalAvP and so on, why would a website dedicated to *AVP* host files ridden with viruses? doesn't make sense imo, and i would trust an avp site than *MEGAUPLOAD* to be honest.

As for UMP being a .exe installer (it has to be... there is a reason for it)

The AIO has everything you need, (want maps? tell them to visit the UMP site)

And that's it.

what I did way back when the megaupload forums was around, I posted the game in 1 ISO, and every single map that was needed to play in a UMP2 zip file of the UMP2 folder with directions on how to install. the result was many people downloaded the game once it was verified it had no viruses.

Most people won't download from sites like MEGAUPLOAD even sites like MEGA NZ, (where the AIO is mirrored) Unless the original download comes from a reputable source. (ie AVP SITES With good standing in the community) 

my point being we arent going to see another aliens game for at least 5 years. and who knows when the next multiplayer aliens game will come out, and if it does it might just have a broken online match making system like aliens colonial marines and the game will die a quick death after release

Future AVP/Alien games will always arrive, but don't expect SDK/TOOLS for them.

:)

Darkblade 25

I never got the chance to play avp 2 but nows my chance.

piff

Quote from: x-M-x on Mar 13, 2017, 03:35:05 AM

As for UMP being a .exe installer (it has to be... there is a reason for it)

The AIO has everything you need, (want maps? tell them to visit the UMP site)

And that's it.

Most people won't download from sites like MEGAUPLOAD even sites like MEGA NZ, (where the AIO is mirrored) Unless the original download comes from a reputable source. (ie AVP SITES With good standing in the community) 

Future AVP/Alien games will always arrive, but don't expect SDK/TOOLS for them.

:)

another reason I asked is I noticed the UMP2 installers were buggy on my windows 10, it mismatched directory and if I wasnt paying attention 1 of the updates would have downloaded into the avp2 folder and not the ump2 folder inside the avp2 folder....

AND I still cant find all the maps I installed ump2 with the 6 updates and still I try to join the old f4 survivor and im missing maps! As for exe, Im going to do it the way I did it before, try and get all the maps and make 1 large zip file. its just more easier for people, plus this way they will have all the maps and not have to deal with NOT having a map.

x-M-x

Piff,

You SHOULDN'T be missing maps with UMP2 + UPDATE 1-6.

The F4 server doesn't RUN ALL MAPS you know.

The installer on the UMP2, (last i checked) can let you choose where to install it.

Big Chap

Does this hot thang work on a Mac?

x-M-x

Quote from: Big Chap on Mar 14, 2017, 05:47:26 AM

Nope.

You would need the *MAC* Edition for that.

piff

piff

Quote from: x-M-x on Mar 14, 2017, 08:26:50 AM
Quote from: Big Chap on Mar 14, 2017, 05:47:26 AM

Nope.

You would need the *MAC* Edition for that.

thats not really true...

macs have this thing called bootcamp where you can install windows and run it natively on your mac. its not an emulation its actual windows on your mac, you shut down the mac and it boots into windows

Quote from: x-M-x on Feb 19, 2016, 06:55:20 PM
ALIENS VS. PREDATOR 2 (AIO EDITION) - ALL IN ONE
(FREE FULL GAME DOWNLOAD)
BY
x-M-x

Hey everyone! (Today we have something special for you guys/girls)

HOW TO PLAY AVP2 ONLINE IN 2017+

For those that still want to play this awesome game! then simply download the (TUNNGLE APPLICATION) @ https://www.tunngle.net/en/download

This doesn't just help you play AvP2 online! it also lets you host dedicated servers via the LAN/Option which is bypassed and access worldwide.

~ HAPPY HUNTING

can you update the instructions and direct people to the master server patch?

http://files.tbbcbase.net/AvP2MasterServerPatch_Latest.exe

its easier and its better, its how it always worked before

you want people to be able to get into games using the avp2 multiplayer menus!

x-M-x

Quote from: piff on Mar 14, 2017, 05:07:40 PM

thats not really true...

macs have this thing called bootcamp where you can install windows and run it natively on your mac. its not an emulation its actual windows on your mac, you shut down the mac and it boots into windows

Sounds to me you just described *dual Boot* ? (BOOTCAMP)

Well i don't use mac, haven't in years.... i tested the mac edition of avp2 recently and it ran without any issues. (Which is native mac/avp2)

Not a windows dual boot version.....

Of course anyone can use the AIO even on a mac machine that runs windows... (i think you misunderstood my point) never mind anyway.

Lucifero

Lucifero

Quote from: piff on Mar 14, 2017, 05:07:40 PM

thats not really true...

no avp2 dont work in emulation mode in this way!

can you update the instructions and direct people to the master server patch?

http://files.tbbcbase.net/AvP2MasterServerPatch_Latest.exe

i have already done a tutorial piff but you dont have read!

no xmx can do nothing about tbbc ms !

its easier and its better, its how it always worked before

yes probably its the better way but is not a official way

you want people to be able to get into games using the avp2 multiplayer menus!

lose at least your time to read better the whole topic, please, you can not make a statement like that if you did not understand anything

Quote from: x-M-x on Mar 14, 2017, 06:28:42 PM

Sounds to me you just described *dual Boot* ? (BOOTCAMP)

Well i don't use mac, haven't in years.... i tested the mac edition of avp2 recently and it ran without any issues. (Which is native mac/avp2)

Not a windows dual boot version.....

Of course anyone can use the AIO even on a mac machine that runs windows... (i think you misunderstood my point) never mind anyway.
why you've deleted from  forum the topic AVP2 mac?
you should not try to make a copy for mac?
where being the mac edition?

Olde

Olde

Quote from: Lucifero on Mar 14, 2017, 10:06:40 PM

There you go, that's the best I can do.

x-M-x

Quote from: Lucifero on Mar 14, 2017, 10:06:40 PM

What you talking about? i haven't deleted any of your posts.... get some coffee man.

I have the *MAC* Edition CD1/2 .Toast file format.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed