Full Game Aliens vs. Predator 2 (ALL IN ONE) Edition

Started by x-M-x, Feb 19, 2016, 06:55:20 PM

Author
Full Game Aliens vs. Predator 2 (ALL IN ONE) Edition (Read 200,856 times)

Lucifero

Quote from: x-M-x on Nov 11, 2016, 07:56:09 PM
Did you virtual 'MOUNT' the ISO's ?
dejavu

piff

I have installed windows 10 and would like to give this another try...

where is the savior mod to play online? its not in the AIO

T888

I guess there is nobody playing online anymore?

piff

Quote from: JP on Mar 03, 2017, 01:13:32 PM
files.tbbcbase.net/AvP2MasterServerPatch_Latest.exe

thanks,

Quote from: T888 on Mar 03, 2017, 03:29:53 PM
I guess there is nobody playing online anymore?

there are people still playing. I will post this in other gaming forums

System Apollo

System Apollo

If you are interested in mods, skins and maps I have some compiled on here:

www.globalavp.info/downloads

T888

Quote from: System Apollo on Mar 04, 2017, 07:55:11 AM
If you are interested in mods, skins and maps I have some compiled on here:

www.globalavp.info/downloads

Thank you!

piff

piff

well I have the game up and running but my visions dont work, anytime i try to use alien vision the screen all turns black

im on windows 10 64 bit

x-M-x

Quote from: piff on Mar 04, 2017, 11:01:06 PM
well I have the game up and running but my visions dont work, anytime i try to use alien vision the screen all turns black

im on windows 10 64 bit

JP

Quote from: piff on Mar 04, 2017, 11:01:06 PM

im on windows 10 64 bit

MSP fixes this issue. Simply drop the console by pressing tilde (english keyboards) and write "invertbypass" to fix the problem. More info on this can be found on readme_console.txt on your game directory.

Any mods that fix this problem are not compatible with multiplayer.

superspiderparty

So I'm stuck wit the dreaded MFC problem as well. I have followed everything on the unknown AvP guide and I still can't get it to work. I'm running Windows 10 as well. Is there anything else I can try or am I completely screwed? (I'm using AIO edition as well btw.)

Lucifero

Lucifero

@xmx and jp

Quote from: superspiderparty on Mar 06, 2017, 05:31:01 AM
So I'm stuck wit the dreaded MFC problem as well. I have followed everything on the unknown AvP guide and I still can't get it to work. I'm running Windows 10 as well. Is there anything else I can try or am I completely screwed? (I'm using AIO edition as well btw.)
try this guide
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=55493.0

x-M-x

Quote from: superspiderparty on Mar 06, 2017, 05:31:01 AM

MFC Error is touch n go,

I had one not too long ago, but then it went away.

Did you fully install the game? via the ISO?

What graphics card do you have (Perhaps update the drivers)

Quote from: Lucifero on Mar 06, 2017, 08:05:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/tgMzAum.gif

And whys that? just because we don't share the views doesn't mean you got to be a total dick about it.

Using my gif eh?  :D

Corporal Hicks

As I said in reply to your PM, Lucifero, stop getting involved. The guys are helping this fella out with no bother. There's no need to try and stir things up with your attempts at humor. Thanks.

JP

Hate to break it to you guys but the "AIO" has registry problems. Sometimes during the instalation, it sets the directory registry incorrectly. I fixed this some time ago by renaming the game directory from "aliens vs predator 2" to something else and then editing the corresponding registry manualy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed