Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 106,891 times)

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 04, 2022, 02:07:48 PMWell, Prey release is here and a pretty big fail that the game is doing NOTHING with it.

Well yeah but what would the game have done? Feral wasn't all that well known until marketing kicked up and then he's far too different from the existing Predators. And they probably didn't know if they could do him anyways given the lawsuit at the time.

At best we'd get a Predator inspired by him.

Wweyland

How about a discount for the game for the weekend?

Samhain13

They should just make it free at this point. Or a permanent 50%+ decrease in price.

Wweyland

Or just a free weekend to get some new players in

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 04, 2022, 02:07:48 PMWell, Prey release is here and a pretty big fail that the game is doing NOTHING with it.

Yeah, I've been really disappointed with Hunting Grounds lately. Just feels dead now.

Wweyland

Zero activity on Illfonic's social media as well.

Seedkiller

I've been playing this game since it's come out and I'm still garbage at it. But for some reason, I keep coming back! Haha

Orpheus2020

I watched the movie and now I kinda want them to add the Skull/Feral Predator to the game :o

PAS Spinelli

Pls Disney give the IP to someone that wants to make something cool out of it not another MP only project pls

BlueMarsalis79

I agree.

Seedkiller

Seedkiller

Quote from: Orpheus2020 on Aug 05, 2022, 09:44:42 PMI watched the movie and now I kinda want them to add the Skull/Feral Predator to the game :o
I've been reading that illfonic have all but pretty much abandoned the game at this point. Don't know how true that is, but people are talking about it.
Yes it would be nice to see more predators added, and it would only help in marketing, but who knows, maybe they'll surprise us. Even more, hopefully we'll finally get a single player mode (which I doubt)
Whoever they may add, it wouldn't matter for me because I'm absolute trash at the game. I can never figure out how when I'm the predator, I get smoked in two seconds flat, but when I'm on fire team, I absolutely swamp the predator in bullets, but yet he never drops.....it's a mystery to me....but then again my dumbass keeps playing it. Whoever knew that a budget $40 title could get more play than any flagship title out there (with the exception of gtav hahaha)

SisterJill

SisterJill

So I've finally renewed my PS Plus subscription, am downloading the game back. VickiSandwich on PSN if anyone wants to add to play sometime.

oops just saw the proper thread for IDs. Ignore this post.

PAS Spinelli

I recommend playing the game while you can, it got a boost from the movie release

Samhain13

Only boost was in the wait times for Predator, bunch of people back to the game to roleplay as Feral but they are forgetting the fireteam is the true Predator on this game.

Wweyland

So they are introducing the Feral Mask into the game, which is kind of minimal to do.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed