Gamespot Reviews AvP

Started by Darkness, Feb 15, 2010, 06:44:11 PM

Author
Gamespot Reviews AvP (Read 17,008 times)

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

The first 2 were for PC and could you imagine using a controller for them? Hell no! I reckon Rebellion should have just stuck to the PC platform for this, for the sheer reason that douche bags like him will criticise the controls.  I have been a loyal AvP game fan since 1999 and will continue to be one.  The movies on the other hand can rot in hell.

Deathstrike

Deathstrike

ok first off if your posting about the controls/graphics you need to mention if your playing on pc or console. Because as far as i'm concerned PC will always rule over console. PC has far to many options compared to console, also mouse/keyboard will always beat controller. hands down. period.
    Everyone that has posted about loving the demo/not having a problem with controls or anything has played on PC as far as I can tell. I only play on PC due to the tighter controls and graphics options, and i'm not gonna pay retarded amounts of money for a shitty console.

Finally all you morons saying this game sucks, or blah blah isn't good or something else isn't like its supposed to be. This is all based off a poorly ( I'll admit ) constructed demo that i personally had a blast with. so for all you haters.. piss off.

a dead Canadian cat

a dead Canadian cat

ya i meen theres like 1 flaws thats big, how its so fast its easy to start attacking something your not trying to thats a bout it :0 didnt deserve a 5.5

Darklarik

Darklarik

im afraid gamespot will scare people into not buying it and ruin the population of the multiplayer.   :'(  

Deathstrike

Deathstrike

The MP aspect of the game will keep it around for years, atleast for me I can say for sure.

psychoanomaly

psychoanomaly

Let us hope that IGN US has something good to say tomorrow.

Joeichigo

Joeichigo

Lately I've only been listening to GameTrailers' reviews. They make more sense in explaining why they gave it that score.

Biz

Biz

I switched my pre-order to the standard. Can't drop $100 on an average to below average game. Besides, the maps will be available to all eventually.

PGP023

PGP023

I knew sega would screw this game up in more ways than one for reviews.  Why sega for avp? WHY?WHY? WHY?   :'(    Anyway im still playing the game, its not like i got a choice between game developers for avp   ;)  

Deathstrike

Deathstrike

Just read the PC gamer PREVIEW and it reads just like a review. Sentences that exude joy while explaining whats going to be an awesome game.. PC FOR THE MOTHER f**kING WIN!

PGP023

PGP023

As far as the demo goes , i thought it was great for a start.  Controls were fine for me on my pc laptop with max settings, game runs smoothly.  So for PC i didnt encounter any problems except at sometimes during the day every couple hours or so I might get disconnected form a serv or the serv host would shut down but didnt pose a threat  to game play.

fargin

fargin

@heady, you need to take what gamespot gave you out of your mouth and close it. you are seriously dismissing this game pre-release just because some douche gave it a crap rating? you are a moron. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!

pred forever

biboman

biboman

I just read and viewed the game spot reviews. They are indeed right about the things they are reviewing about ,but its just that i dont agree with the scores though. The bugs and what they call limitations can be fixed with future patches. This game is diamond covered in dirt thats just needed to be polished. I loved the demo and im sure I will love the full game. And most importantly, this is the only game that makes me control marine, predator, and alien so this already is enough reason to support me to play AVP. Yes  I am a fan boy but certainly not blind in the opinions of others. See you in multi player in the weeks to come.

Hunter

Hunter

Clearly these Gamespot reviewers dont take atmosphere into consideration, AND I can assure you all none of them are fans of the Alien/Predator universe.

AWC 3117

AWC 3117

Hmm I have no clue how anyone has trouble with these controls. What you can't press right triger? You can't press A? I had no problem figuring out the controls, easy and fluid. Most fun game I played in awhile/ Modern Warfare can never grasp my attention for more then 20 minutes, and Halo I've played so much it holds no interst for me anymore. This is new and unlike any modern game i've played. Regardless of what these critics say i'm sure the gamers will like this new challenge of game play.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed