The Predator Reviews

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 07, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

Author
The Predator Reviews (Read 70,248 times)

The Old One

The Old One

The shortest The Predator review on YouTube!

Huntsman

Huntsman

What I dig more than coal is the debate generated by movies like The Predator. It certainly makes things interesting.

Scree

Scree

Yes, the Professor is back! Best review!

Ingwar

Ingwar

Hah, I love Professor's reviews. Sarcasm at its best ;D

D88M

D88M

Quote from: shakermakerman on Sep 16, 2018, 12:48:48 PM
Quote from: Lalo on Sep 15, 2018, 11:54:01 PM
Olivia munn was a pointless character probably the worst written one to boot. She went from being a science teacher to a real biologist scientist to a gung ho athletic mercenary and apparently teleports lmao. This movie is a weird mess it's bad from a technical and structure built movie. The plots get tangled worse than a game of twister and replaced with different pieces of this film. The fugitive has a huge ass Dopey looking head and looks dumb with its mouth open 24/7. You can tell it had a different role but patched it out to be bringing a gift but kills anyone on sight. It's a 50/50 split tbh. You can like it if you throw logic and common sense out the window. But as a predator film it's a joke literally it's so bad It's funny like the room lol. They shot themselves on the foot pushing the upgrade predator to be the baddest and the strongest only to die cause a mentally ill boy who can read a alien language right and help kill it and olivia going commando on it lmao. Seriously??? You tell people are in denial that it's a bad movie cause it is. but the shit so stupid it's funny I imagine this can pass as a waynes brother movie. And don't get me started on the dogs and the retcon on the cloaking that was straight trash. Honestly fox should of let this movie come out as it was originally and shane black should never bother with predator again cause this movie was worse than your pussy jokes. Lol it's a mindless butchered action comedy with predators in it lol. Oh and The iron pred suit with 8 lasers was whack too.

This

Yeah, the kid was a plot device and Munn (what was her name character again? besides "sunshine") was a Mary Sue that just could do everything. And Busey character had no reason to be there. I could make a long list of flaws but it is pointless.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: D88M on Sep 19, 2018, 02:41:34 AM
Yeah, the kid was a plot device and Munn (what was her name character again? besides "sunshine") was a Mary Sue that just could do everything. And Busey character had no reason to be there. I could make a long list of flaws but it is pointless.

Busey was used to reference some connection with the past movies, sadly it didn't make any difference due to how short it was, they should have made him take Traeger place or something.

paradiselost

paradiselost

Saw the movie this evening. Wow. One of worst movies I've ever seen,  if not the worst. Wanted to get up and leave halfway through.  What a shame, just leaves sour taste after ground-breaking original and excellent Predators.  Similar to how Covenant burried Alien franchise last year

Pitty

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Was going to post chris stuckmann's review but having just gone back a few pages, someone one already did. It is a short review but the guy does nail the points.

The Old One

The Old One

Covenant didn't bury Alien, on the contrary the upcoming list of media is as large and worthwhile as it's ever been.

Huntsman

Huntsman

Covenant was fine. Not the best, not the worst.

The Old One

The Old One

Ingwar

Ingwar

It seems like The Predator is The Last Jedi of 2018.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Ingwar on Sep 19, 2018, 10:20:36 PM
It seems like The Predator is The Last Jedi of 2018.
I liked both, but for opposing reasons.

Ingwar

Ingwar

You liked both? OK. Fine. Ehh ... you have a right to like anything you want.

Dusk

Dusk

The Predator Review begins at 21:52.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed