Aliens: Fireteam Elite Gets New Title, Box Art and Release Date!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 23, 2021, 06:01:40 AM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Gets New Title, Box Art and Release Date! (Read 19,486 times)

Voodoo Magic

I'm not sure another studio can literally use the name "Alien: Isolation 2" (only the contracts can reveal that for certain), but other studios can certainly continue Amanda's story, hence Alien Blackout.  :)

Kradan

Well, just don't call it  Alien: Isolation 2 then. Call it, Idk, Alien: Asphyxiation ? Alien: Extrapolation ? Alien: Invitation ?

Hemi

QuoteAlien: Invitation

I chuckled there... thank you!  :D

BlueMarsalis79

I really do hope someone else can use the Isolation moniker in the near future for something good.

molasar

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 30, 2021, 03:19:02 PM
Well, just don't call it  Alien: Isolation 2 then. Call it, Idk, Alien: Asphyxiation ? Alien: Extrapolation ? Alien: Invitation ?

Or Alien: Resocialization

Stitch

Alien: Regurgitation

Kradan

Alien: It's About Time

[cancerblack]

Alien: Radicalization

You hide in cupboards from a leering Pepe the frog, and Wojaks replace the Joes.

judge death

How close to the release can one preorder and get the bonuses?

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: judge death on Aug 09, 2021, 08:57:37 PM
How close to the release can one preorder and get the bonuses?
any time before the launch really

Kailem

Just make sure you're pre-ordering from somewhere that actually offers the bonus. Here in the UK they recently made them exclusive to GAME for the physical editions, so they could be retailer-exclusive in other places too.

molasar

Quote from: Kailem on Aug 10, 2021, 12:25:27 PM
Just make sure you're pre-ordering from somewhere that actually offers the bonus. Here in the UK they recently made them exclusive to GAME for the physical editions, so they could be retailer-exclusive in other places too.

I do not like when they do something like this. They should only offer some free bonus if it can be purchased separately.

Kailem

Yeah it sucks. I'm basically having to pay £5 more than I could get it for elsewhere because I want the pre-order stuff and I don't know whether it'll be available separately when the game comes out.

molasar

molasar

Quote from: Kailem on Aug 10, 2021, 01:12:24 PM
Yeah it sucks. I'm basically having to pay £5 more than I could get it for elsewhere because I want the pre-order stuff and I don't know whether it'll be available separately when the game comes out.

One of moderators of the official discord server asked the devs about it and they told him that all pre-ordered versions come with the DLC.

Kailem

That seems not to be the case here.

Quote from: GAME"Pre-order Aliens: Fireteam Elite on PS4, PS5 or Xbox and get a code for the Game Exclusive Hardened Marine Pack DLC when you receive your copy of the game.

GAME Exclusive – "Hardened Marine Pack DLC" This item is only available in the UK from GAME Stores & Game.co.uk. Available to any customer purchasing the Aliens: Fireteam Elite. Strictly 1 per customer. While stocks last."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed