The xbox or Playstation 2 version?

Started by Splinter Cell, Oct 19, 2008, 10:41:27 AM

Author
The xbox or Playstation 2 version? (Read 8,941 times)

chopperbuilder

Learn to play :)

Deathbearer

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Oct 31, 2008, 08:12:53 PM
it's not a matter of not being able to play it's a matter of convenience.

Kriszilla

Quote from: Private Hudson on Oct 31, 2008, 01:35:46 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 30, 2008, 02:36:34 AM
And the no crosshairs pisses me off too! How do people over look that? I can't tell what I'm firing at unless I hold down "L" first. There was one time I pulled off a miracle shot with the sniper rifle and no scoped someone in the face.

It's called realism... And it takes skill. :o

Except, it's actually not realistic at all.

When, in a real situation, are you going to find yourself floating outside your body, trying to aim simply by looking where the gun is pointing?

Oh yeah, never.

I do not like Gears at all.

chopperbuilder

Quote from: Deathbearer on Nov 01, 2008, 10:28:58 PM
Quote from: chopperbuilder on Oct 31, 2008, 08:12:53 PM
it's not a matter of not being able to play it's a matter of convenience.

chopperbuilder

Quote from: Kriszilla on Nov 02, 2008, 02:58:09 PM
Quote from: Private Hudson on Oct 31, 2008, 01:35:46 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 30, 2008, 02:36:34 AM
And the no crosshairs pisses me off too! How do people over look that? I can't tell what I'm firing at unless I hold down "L" first. There was one time I pulled off a miracle shot with the sniper rifle and no scoped someone in the face.

It's called realism... And it takes skill. :o

Except, it's actually not realistic at all.

When, in a real situation, are you going to find yourself floating outside your body, trying to aim simply by looking where the gun is pointing?

Oh yeah, never.

I do not like Gears at all.

Try use a real gun the game is realistic in the way you shoot and moves and u have a xfire when you aim in the game.

Deathbearer

I've shot real guns many times. It's hardly anything like Gears.

chopperbuilder

Quote from: Deathbearer on Nov 02, 2008, 05:54:13 PM

Maybe but there is a big diffence between shooting at a shooting place and running around in real nature/citys and shooting, and again there is a aim in gears too you should try it insteed of bitching about it because you dont know how to play it, sorry i dont want to be rude i just hate when people whine/bitch about a game if they dont know how to play it.

Deathbearer

Aiming slows you down too much. I know what I'm talking about I've played the game many times because my friends like it. If the aim didn't slow you down so much maybe it'd be more effective don't you think? Please don't tell me what I do and don't know how to play when you don't know anything about me.

Kriszilla

He's right, other senses than sight and sound come into firing a real gun, touch being a big part of it, something Gears' creators did not and could not replicate.

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Nov 02, 2008, 06:40:40 PM

Maybe but there is a big diffence between shooting at a shooting place and running around in real nature/citys and shooting, and again there is a aim in gears too you should try it insteed of bitching about it because you dont know how to play it, sorry i dont want to be rude i just hate when people whine/bitch about a game if they dont know how to play it.

Who the f**k says we don't know how to play it? We just don't like it.

When you have proof we can't play Gears, your argument will be valid, until then, all it is the ramblings of an idiot.

chopperbuilder

Then stop bitching about a game just because you cant play it.

Kriszilla

Yep.

It's official.

Chopperbuilder is retarded.

Deathbearer

Either Chopper is unable to read or just can't grasp a simple concept of being able to play a game even though you don't like it. It's starting to look like a little bit of both.

Kriszilla

I'll give an example of why you're wrong, Chopper.

Within two days of having bought it, I completed Fable 2. Therefore, I can play it just fine.

But, I think Fable 2 sucks. Just because I'm good at the game doesn't mean I like it. And you don't have to be crap at a game to dislike it.

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Quote from: Kriszilla on Nov 02, 2008, 07:50:27 PM
Yep.

It's official.

Chopperbuilder is retarded.

grow up kid its easy to sit behind your comp and calling people names.

chopperbuilder

Quote from: Kriszilla on Nov 02, 2008, 08:13:16 PM
I'll give an example of why you're wrong, Chopper.

Within two days of having bought it, I completed Fable 2. Therefore, I can play it just fine.

But, I think Fable 2 sucks. Just because I'm good at the game doesn't mean I like it. And you don't have to be crap at a game to dislike it.

no i im saying that i think its sad, because the game history is very good ( like other games) and the grafic is awsome, and you judging a game with negative words because you either think its to easy or to hard.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed