Final AvP Movie Poster Out

Started by Darkness, May 14, 2004, 10:54:38 PM

Author
Final AvP Movie Poster Out (Read 19,284 times)

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

They should have made better,looks to pretty.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Darkness, THIS IS NOT THE FINAL POSTER, all final posters have credits on them. I have seen the final poster, and this is not it, the final poster looks like a cross between the first two teasers, except its a little diffrent but black, most movies have up to 4 posters mabye more, I have no doubt this will be in the theaters, and I like this poster but it is not the final one.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

"Aliens being homo? you come up with that one yourself? " I didn't, read up on it yourself (READ: Quadrilogy Boxset).  -Rusty Nails

Darkness

Darkness

Yes, I know. As soon as I saw it, it just looks fan-made but Bloody Disgusting said it was the \"Final\" AvP poster and they have a good reputation so I posted it. I don\'t like the background, the colours, the logo and the date\'s even wrong. We\'ll soon see.

AssKicker

AssKicker

Hey, PREDATOR, Predators hunt in warmer climates because when they are cloaked, they look like heat waves. Now, I can't really see why they would go kick ass in the arctic unless its supposed to be some challenge.(Not that isn't already...)The Alien in that poster looks fine, but the predator looks like f**king fanart. Predator ain't no fanart!!! Can fanart skin people and hang them upside down? I didn't think so!  WHO'S THE BEEYATCH NOW?!?-  The New Kid

Growler

Growler

AdamJZ has a point.  All movie posters have credits at the bottom of them.  Perhaps this is just the final "teaser" poster before the real official release dated and movie rated posters are manufactured.

beeko

beeko

i thinks its good stands out more, the one i saw at my local cinema i nearly walked past it ,it just blended into the wall this one will grab more peoples attention

Shaneus

Shaneus

i like it finally i get the feeling that we will have a movie were the preds arnt cloaked until the last 15 minutes were gonna c them the whole way through. also by showing both an alien and pred people who arnt really fans will be drawn in by curiosity. i love it

BobCat

BobCat

I've said it once and I'll say it again, WICKED AWESOME!

spawningancestricalhate

spawningancestricalhate

suave.  kinda looks as if it has a japanese "versus" look too  it..........neo techno stype.

Shaneus

Shaneus

Guys predator hunts in hot climates because he runs around in his jocks and wants to show off his muscley buff body. Predators are too stupid to invent pants and jumpers so must stay were it is warm.

Series600

Series600

Ok, don't know why this has not been brought up yet, but there is a large flaw with the poster.  Look at the Predator.  Can you see what I mean?  Well, this poster shows the wrist blades being on the left arm.  Either they just flipped the picture, there is one Predator who has the blades on the other arm, or the poster is a fake.

shadowpred

shadowpred

it's the cover for the novelization  http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0060735376.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg or go to alien vs predator 2 .com and they have it right there

Erez

Erez

I'm relieved this is fake. They should make something more professional.

izzet

izzet

I felt ripped off! It was in wrapping so you couldnt look in the mag, and it had 2 sides of pics we've already seen, apart from one pic of a Pred holding Sebastian(?) up with someone else on the floor.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed