New Scenes in Featurette!!!!!

Started by Darkness, Apr 13, 2004, 06:25:02 PM

Author
New Scenes in Featurette!!!!! (Read 22,715 times)

TJ

TJ

Anybody had any luck on finding a copy for download?

Melmac

Melmac

It looks like Paul Anderson is going to deliver what Alien and Predator fans where waiting for.  The best thing about this is if the movie does well, we may be looking at Alien 5 and Predator 3.  Kick some ass A.V.P!

izzet

izzet

Think that was good? we have still got the queen an hybird to come!

It took a bit of time to load, but that shot of the facehugger looks sweet, looks like there going to be absolutley terrifying!

Cookies

Cookies

Bringer of Death i hope your right about that becuase i wanna see the alien from aliens in future films.  The head looks so much better and matches the body alot better.  And that cable running along its side looks so sweet! i have no idea what your talking about the aliens head is just amazing!  shape design everything,

Growler

Growler

I can't help it, but the last screen shot up there looks like Predator or Alien should have a cigerrette in their mourh.  And i thought a Predator and Lex love scene would be funny lol.   ???  

xenoforge

xenoforge

http://www.movie-update.com/download/1022/avp-featurette_2a_m480.mov  enjoy.   @growler: yeah, I thought the same. They look as if they shagged eachother to death. but the pred sure looks satisfied. not sure though, if thats a nice way to die. ;)

Growler

Growler

Feast your eye on the grid alien as Sebastian tries to help up Lex

El Diablo Cazador de Trofeos

El Diablo Cazador de Trofeos

Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! This looks just wonderful, I agree that the Predators look bigger!! badder!! and way f....g cool!!! Great job, I had some doubts because Stan Winston isn't involved but so far looks like an excellent job by Woodruff, Gillis and crew, regarding the disccussion about the Alien design, it's a combination of everything, honestly my favorite is Giger's, the problem with this one as I see it is mostly the jaw than the head itself, and what I really don't like is that the body looks completely organic, rather than  Biomechanic as it's supposed to be,anyway, eventhough Giger changed the concept design while working on ideas for Alien 3 to a more organic creature, I think the first one is the best, and I hoped to see that again on screen, but seems it's not going to happen, a comment to Adam and Bringer of death, in one of the DVD featurettes,they explain that one of the main reasons Cameron decided to get rid of the dome of the head was production problems, because the domes kept braking apart, so, there you go! Anyway, I'm sure the movie is gonna rock!!  4 months to go!!!

Aliminator

Aliminator

if this movie is rated R, and you are not over 18, how are you gonna to watch this mvoie? tell me about it.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Instead of 18 here in sweden, the max age is 15, but when I was about 12/11 I could get in to any movie I wanted that was 15. So if you look older than you are, then you\'re probobly on safe ground. :)  -Rusty Nails

RotaderP

RotaderP

UHHHHHHH! WOW! There is one Predator for sure that is absolutely fu__ing huge, probably the leader or main. When do these trailers hit tv in the U.S. anyone know?

Cookies

Cookies

Yes the dome did keep braking off but cameron also thought it looked better off so might as well keep it.

ghost_face_killah

ghost_face_killah

this movie looks gr8 cant wait 2 c it predator is goin 2 win!!!!!

the BRidE

the BRidE

predators are too bulky and clunky, they dont look like the agile creatures weve come to awe. it looks corny the shots are too long. those that look like movie shots. the predators also look really phony. the predators in P1 & P2 looked far more realistic. this movie is gonna blow on so many levels. what a waste. bad special effects. a story that ultimately doesnt relate to the alien and predator films except for the characters.  dont waste ur money kids. this film is gonna blow ass gas. lol i will be getting in for free anyway so BWAAHAHA to all you paying suckas

Orochi Avlis

Orochi Avlis

the BRidE, why come here to flame? And all I see is just one bulky predator (scar), the rest seem lean and mean to me.  As for the Predator jumping with the wire, well it could be from some kinda device he was to help with certain jumps.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed