New Scenes in Featurette!!!!!

Started by Darkness, Apr 13, 2004, 06:25:02 PM

Author
New Scenes in Featurette!!!!! (Read 22,713 times)

Cookies

Cookies

YES i watched it.  Gotta say im really happy about seeing a normal looking predator.  The alien looks just like the one from original alien body and all which i is my second choice over aliens... but what can i do. That pred jumping is so wired.  I hope that part where that guy backs away on the floor from the predator when he wipes out his claws isnt from the movie becuase that was really bad acting on that scared guy.  I think i rather be scared of a predator more then waiting to see him take out his claws, and slide those boots so much as if hes getting no grip and scared out of his mind all of a sudden.    Overall im very happy with how it looks.. so glad they used original alien (even though i wanted one from aliens)

Vekin

Vekin

I agree. The predator running down the hall at the end looked more beefy then previous predators we have seen.

Abdul

Abdul

;D  absolutely fabulous! This film is looking more and more fantastic and I sure hope it is rated R man...cause that predator that anderson is talking to is the biggest mutha i have ever seen! I mean that predator wouldn't be that big unless he was seriously gonna kick some tail man. Thanx darkness for giving me credit on that update bro. Peace.

TJ

TJ

Argh - really wanna see it now... anybody know of where I can download a copy of the large Quicktime file??? It won't work for me in my browser window..... Anybody have a copy I can dload from them?

Cookies

Cookies

sucks that they never show anything on the alien queen.  And that dummy alien sitting on the chair in beggining is the best looking alien i ever saw, i love that blueish head and it just looks so much better then the other ones they show.  I hate the mouth on the others ones so much.  Anyway tell me what the hell are those things on the shot before they show the line up the scar preds mask on the table?  is it claws of what?  i have no idea what they are

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Aliens head was the worst design, it had freaking telephone cables on its head, and also it diddnt match up with the previous alien film.  Watch the special features of the Alien quad dvd, see the original design of the alien head before jim screwed it up, it look so f**king cool! but they took the dome off and made a dumb head.  Dont get me wrong, I loved the film Aliens, but the heads were my only problem with it.  The AVP alien design is the best yet. the naked alien and predator reminded me of one of slofs stories.

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

Yah i dunno. I think their either pred feet or alien claws... or... Predalien claws... Dun dun dun!   8)  

TheStorm

TheStorm

Heck yea that was great footage Anderson knows what he's doing. That was awesome with the knives and the guy scrambling away. I would be shitting my pants too!

Vekin

Vekin

On the 8th shot it looks like the Facehugger is  climbing up the chest of a person who already has a Facehugger attached to his face.

CanabuS

CanabuS

THis is amazing, I had the comic 10 years now.  Its like one of ma dreams coming true !!!!!!!!!! A+++++ I like the pic of the PredaTOR king with the symbol on his mask, He is the wisest and most skillfull of them all, and is also the main charactor predator.   ???     ???  

Aliminator

Aliminator

HOLY SHI*!!!!!!! THE PEOPLE SHOOTING AT A PREDATOR, THE FACEHUGGER CRAWLING ON THE PREDATOR'S HEAD, THE SHOWDOWN...........AWESOME, I'M GONNA PLAY AVP2 NOW FOR 5 HOURS!!!!!!!

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

to ADAMJZ, your complaining that the head design in ALIENS sucks and that James Cameron screwed it up?.Your absolutly wrong because that is the original design that H R GIGER created.That details of the head your describing are on the original one except for the humanesk part with the eyes and nose sockets that are on Gigers creature.Cameron just removed the dome and the human skull like attributes.If you look at any sculpt or the MCFARLANES toys you see that the GIGER Alien has the transparent 'dome' and you can see the details shown in ALIENS.I personaly think this design is way cooler, but I also think that the first alien wasnt a 'Warrior' alien as the ones in Aliens are.The first one seemed much bigger and seemed to have a more human like stature meaning it didn't crawl around on all fours most of the time like the ones in ALIENS did.Also like I said before I think the 'dome' is just temporary until it is fully matured then it falls of after it's membrain underneeth either matures or hardens for safty reasons.I to wan't to know if ther is a Quicktime download for this cause it freezes for me every time I try to watch it    >:D  

CanabuS

CanabuS

Paul anderson did a great Job with the effects ! The idea of extendinG the Predator bladeZ was kewl ! I was thinking the origional blades wouldn't  be a match for the alien..  but now they are. big muther.. it looks like Paul anderson  took the best features of  the Alien from all the movies and put it in ONe. same wiTH tha PredatoR mask.   the predator 2 movie the predatorZ face was too comical like a joke, nothing like predator 1. so He probably put that into prespective.!!!   BOOOOYYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

um...yeah, we heard you the first time

CrackedTuskPred

CrackedTuskPred

WOW! AWESOME!!! That was great added footage! I still cant tell what that face hugger was crawling on, but if that was a pred, mwahahahahaha! lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed