First AvP Movie Picture

Started by Darkness, Dec 23, 2003, 10:32:46 PM

Author
First AvP Movie Picture (Read 4,522 times)

olopolip

olopolip

;D  I have also been anticipating this movie for years, and hope to god Paul makes it a good one! But I think it goes without saying, Predators are much cleverer with much more weapons than Aliens, and they'll kick their asses!(at least I hope so)

WesB

WesB

If Anderson turns this into another terminator3 (money making kids film) I hope he never gets another directors job ever. If he does well then fair play to the guy.

SaberRider

SaberRider

I hate they didnt make the movie to follow the time line of (AVP) novels with (Machiko Noguchi)

Grim Clawlaughter

Grim Clawlaughter

I totally agree with saberRider. i have that noveland the sequal to it, it would have been a killer movie and already set up with a nice sequal to, plus a human would be joining the predators and going on hunts with them.  But one thing i looked at after reading the current movies story line, and doing some follow up research. it could stll be quite interesting. So this movie has rumored that the preds help build the ancinet temples and pyramids, etc. After i read that, i came across one predators comic series called "Homeworld" and part of the brief story there explains that 3 rouge preds come down and attack earth, while a bigger and meaner pred is sent to stop them, meanwhile, somewhere and how, a couple human scientist find out that earth may have once been the predators homeworld. Also i founf this to be a lil more interesting, cause one of the first rumored ideas for Predator 3 ihad read somewhere indicated that a band of preds were planning to atck earth and whatnot. Just found it a rathing intruiging tie in. coincidence maybe?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed