Predator Ship Concept Art!

Started by Darkness, Dec 02, 2007, 08:01:45 PM

Author
Predator Ship Concept Art! (Read 17,650 times)

mace-in-the-face

I love how the auction has been taken off already. It was probably a fake or something. But don't worry, he's still got some AVP 1 props for sale.  That seems to be some pretty expensive firewood, though.

bueeee

bueeee

nice idea of a great ship with small ones in it. something like military aircraft carrier. so they give us the P2 ship as a shuttle.  anyhow i'm confused by predators CARYYING the facehugger tubes. give them a wheel car from airport at least.   p.s. the original predator-2 creators never liked the idea of predators USING aliens. they never made them put marks with acid. they never made them keeping aliens like home animals. even more - they said that they didn't WANT to leave an alien skull on a trophy wall, being afraid of thinking "oh yeah they will make avp movie".  so again the difference between original alien-predator universes and avp.

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

I'm sure Fox legal took it down because that person was trying to sell stolen material from the production office. All of that stuff is covered by the NDA everyone signed, so it's pretty lame to see someone trying to make a buck off of our work illegally.

Krycek

Krycek

Hey, I have posted this on IMDB, but I'm telling you, every Red Sox fan will wanna see this movie like a million times in the hopes that Fox will make more AvP movies. So far every year there has been an AvP movie, the Red Sox have won the world series. I have spoken!

RCarrillo

RCarrillo

Nice pics and Krycek....thats lame dude, real lame...

RougeHunter

RougeHunter

I thik it all looks good.  (bueeee...buddy you need to relax man it'll be ok)

Starkiller

Starkiller

bueeee ''anyhow i'm confused by predators CARYYING the facehugger tubes. give them a wheel car from airport at least'' _____________________________  I like it, its suits them, I mean they carry spears and other stabbing tools, we dont want to make the predator's too sophisticated its make's it more organic and real, plus they had the same thing in avp1 when they are carring scar.    :D  

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Nice art stuff, and the P2 ship inside AVP ship is a goo idea

DEN17

DEN17

Interesting figures. I very much hope, that the world of a predator will not be limited to the ship and a shuttle.   ;)  

zen

zen

Bueeee:Did you even watch the special features on P2?.Or are you one of those NRFB freaks?!.Mr.Hopkins said that he put the alien skull in there as a wink to the comics(which came out a few months before the movie).And the Bros. liked that idea.Also,did you even stop to think that there might be multipul clans?!.Theres so much evidense of that it's overwhelming!.And the AVP movies are %50 crossover and %50 comicbook movie,so why dont you read the comic or the novel?!.No P1 or A1 movies,no comics,no comics,no AVP movies.And i agree with you starkiller,it makes complete sense!.So why dont you go and crawl back under whatever rock you came from bueeee and leave us REAL fans alone!!!   >:(     >:(  .

zen

zen

Hey guys,keep in mind that these are only concept drawings and that thats probably not the actual hights of the aliens   ;)  .Also in SUPERMAN&BATMANvsALIENS&PREDATOR theres a pred thats over 8 feet tall!   ;D  .

JK

JK

Hudson

Hudson

who got the idea that Aliens were shorter than Predators?

drifter

drifter

the Strause fanboys?    ;)  

Starkiller

Starkiller

Cool poster JK.  The Predator 2 style ship in the AVP mothership artwork is ace, Its a great concept, idea and it has to be in the movie    ;D    Go Strause!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed