Predator Ship Concept Art!

Started by Darkness, Dec 02, 2007, 08:01:45 PM

Author
Predator Ship Concept Art! (Read 17,656 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Here’s the first real concept art from AvP Requiem. Somebody on eBay is selling two concept art pieces. The first one shows the Predator ship inside another bigger ship. Notice the Predators carrying three stasis tubes containing Facehuggers. It’s a great shot and I can’t personally wait to see what it looks like in the movie.

20071202_03

The second piece is a height chart showing how tall the creatures are compared to each other.

20071202_04

Special thanks to Heavy Metal Spike for letting me know.

WantSome GanjaMahn

badass the bros have my $

weezy

weezy

is the predator the tallest. How come in the traliers the alien and predator seem the same height

venomp2

venomp2

I like the above one. that one is awesome. the height chart doesn't seem so proportionate to me.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

The alien as had 3 heights now, in Alien 3, its described to be 8ft tall, now its 6'4 and 7'2    :P  

venomp2

venomp2

wait! In A3 it was 8 ft. tall??? You mean if it was standing right??

Ty

Ty

:)   Very cool. The size different thing is amusing. Hybrid's my favorite.   ;D  

Violent-Predator

Violent-Predator

wow! Love the ship design!

Starkiller

Starkiller

the ship design looks cool! not sure about the height chart, I always thought the alien & predator are the same height apart from the pred-alien which is slightly taller?    :-\  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

@venomp2  Before actually seeing the alien clearly in A3, Ripley describes it as an 8ft creature, but she's referring to them all.

venomp2

venomp2

Oh yeah I remember that now. thanks!

Cutch

Cutch

Maybe now people will quit griping about short aliens. But probably not.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Maybe the heights depend on the hosts height    :P  

Starkiller

Starkiller

The picture of the predator ship is ace! that has got to be in the movie, even if its a short scene, I hope those extra pennies fox gave were for that scene?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed