Alien Day 2020

Started by 426Buddy, Apr 02, 2020, 01:11:24 AM

Author
Alien Day 2020 (Read 22,789 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 17, 2020, 06:32:07 PM
and some release dates for the other books out this year.

Would love to get some more info on the Alien: 40 Years 40 Artists book; I feel like I've had that thing pre-ordered for ages. :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Apr 17, 2020, 08:47:21 PM
Cool!  Really looking forward to the interview with Mark Verheiden.  Wish there was an opportunity to as Mark some questions.

Thanks! Looking forward to posting it. We did have a thread in the Lit board and a post on the Facebook group beforehand for submitted questions though.

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Apr 17, 2020, 11:48:07 PM
Hey, Hicks, any writing/fanart contests available for Alien Day?

Not that I'm aware of. We're not running any competition this year I'm afraid.

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 18, 2020, 01:10:42 PM
So, no audio drama then ?

I don't believe last year's actually came out on Alien Day, so we might still be getting one, just later.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 18, 2020, 05:51:30 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 17, 2020, 06:32:07 PM
and some release dates for the other books out this year.

Would love to get some more info on the Alien: 40 Years 40 Artists book; I feel like I've had that thing pre-ordered for ages. :D

August 11th according to the email.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 19, 2020, 04:00:08 PMI don't believe last year's actually came out on Alien Day, so we might still be getting one, just later.

It did not. They just made the announcement on Alien Day.

Kradan

Kradan

Fingers crossed . Any guesses what It might be ? I'll be happy if they do Cold Forge or start Rage War trilogy.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

I guess the question is, are these audio books actually successful?  If so, presumably there would be more.

Also, presumably Titan is aware of how popular Cold Forge is.  So one would hope that would be the next book go get the audio treatment.

I've always been of the mind that authors and artists should take their time and put out a better finished product.  Cold Forge is a longer book so it would stand to reason that it takes more time to produce the audio version.  My two cents.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The long-sleeve shirt is up on the Reebok shop: https://www.reebok.com/us/alien-20-ls-crew-tee-white/EX3242.html

COOL GUY.

COOL GUY.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks! I'm still undecided whether I'm going to go after these or not. I do honestly like them. Just not sure I like them enough.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Eaglemoss sale: http://report.eaglemoss.com/cgi-bin/view?a+16555-2+24062+52971+%247%24WN%7D%3DTT%3DgSTKp%3DP4_W+17972023+oj.VjIadV.dhLU0MV.UL%40%5E+oj.VjIadV.dhLU0MV.UL%40%5E

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

I never heard of Aliens vs pinball before. It looks like fun, thanks for sharing.

Hudson

Hudson

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I assume they mean between Fox and Reebok. Probably the last pair of Bug Stompers.

Hudson

Hudson

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 22, 2020, 02:15:59 PM
I assume they mean between Fox and Reebok. Probably the last pair of Bug Stompers.

That makes sense. I was wondering if it was a specific designer I'm supposed to know or something like that.

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed