Arnold in Talks!

Started by RakaiThwei, Mar 07, 2016, 01:34:13 AM

Author
Arnold in Talks! (Read 34,881 times)

redalert51

redalert51

I hope Shane Black secures "Arnold" for this sequel ,now that it is not a " Reboot ". These Studios, have 'Reboot on their brain's . What next 'Reboot " CITIZEN KANE "..

Liberator

Liberator

It would be great to see Dutch return.  A predator comes to the jungle 30 years later, and Anna contacts Dutch to say "It's happening again."  He replies, "Get to the choppa!", or trains fighters to wear mud and ambush the predator.  Only this time, the predator turns out not to be alone, and "all f**king hell is going to break loose".  Or something like that.

overthere

overthere

There's probably going to be one Predator, judging from "The" in the title.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I was thinking, what if we steal a little bit from the early draft of Prometheus and make The Predator an emissary? Yea and we then hunt it, capture it, and kill it. In that order.

overthere

overthere

Nah.

Man, 2018. is far away. I need a steady dose of news about this movie, ASAP.

Number13

Number13

I always liked the idea of Dutch coming back. I liked the idea of Predators coming after him because he killed one of their own, like in PredatorS, "Every once in awhile one of us kills one of them, and that's when they 'really' get interesting."

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Number13 on Apr 05, 2016, 08:21:44 PM
I always liked the idea of Dutch coming back. I liked the idea of Predators coming after him because he killed one of their own, like in PredatorS, "Every once in awhile one of us kills one of them, and that's when they 'really' get interesting."

Good thinking

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: overthere on Mar 19, 2016, 09:32:12 AM
Nah.

Man, 2018. is far away. I need a steady dose of news about this movie, ASAP.

What we need is a cryo-pod and set the wake up date to 2018. Then watch Alien: Covenant and read any books and comics that came out in that timespan while we wait the few months or weeks left until The Predator.  ;D

Ash 937

Ash 937

They should just get the cast of The Expendables to take on the Predators in their home world already.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Ash 937 on Apr 08, 2016, 02:00:31 AM
They should just get the cast of The Expendables to take on the Predators in their home world already.

Better yet, send the Broforce:

Although, there's a Predator on the team, so that could get awkward...

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's a real game on Steam.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:laugh: Excellent.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

You can't escape freedom!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 08, 2016, 07:57:22 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 08, 2016, 02:33:23 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mOAQ7t9JjY

Please for the love of God tell me that's an actual thing...!

Oh you better believe it is. The character roster is huge.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed