New AvP Picture in Empire

Started by Darkness, May 31, 2004, 09:50:49 PM

Author
New AvP Picture in Empire (Read 8,915 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I’ve finally got Empire Magazine today and saw the new AvP picture which everybody was telling me about. It shows an alien drooling over Lex and she appears to be holding some kind of spear. I’m going to scan it in, within the next couple of hours so check back soon.

Update: Well, it’s better late than never. I’ve included the new AvP picture here as well as a picture of the article.

20040531_02

20040531_01

And a note to people in other forums, you can’t directly link to these images.

feebee

feebee

yeah thats what i saw ( smug )   ;D    what about the other mags any ting in there  FILM  SCI FI  welldone darkness for the picture

Erez

Erez

Cool, Sanaa's face looks so distorted out of fear. It increases the credibility of the creatures, There are going to be some good actors in this film.

afterbirth

afterbirth

good stuff

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

whoa for a second i got scared there, because it says october 22nd and i remember fiew thats the uk release thank god i live in Canada!

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Looking great, I had a hard time to get the hang of the angle the alien is shot in, but yeah.. Lex oozes fear!  -Rusty Nails

Name/Nickname:

Name/Nickname:

I think that may be a Predator spear and it is actually stuck in the Alien.  The pic looks cool, but the comment from Anderson in the text doesn't make sense.  I don't think the design is close to the Alien in Ridley's movie at all.  It's much closer to Alien Resurrection.  Just my opinion though.

Vamp

Vamp

HEY PPL DID U READ THE BOTTOM OF THE ARTICLE IT SAYZ THEY R GOING BACK TO SUM OF CAMERONS ORIGINAL IDEAS SWEET    ???     ???     ???     ???     ???     ???     ???     ???     ???     ???     ???     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

the alien looks like its been pinned in to the wall by a pred spier and it just cant get to lex

The AVP overlord

The AVP overlord

The Alien slightly reminds me of a Raptor from Jurassic Park, just the way it opens its mouth and such. Looks good but weird.

El Diablo

El Diablo

Damn, I got goosebumps looking at that picture. I've been a fan of the Alien since my parents took me to see the sequel when I was a kid, any chance to see them on the big screen again is something I look forward to. Can't wait to see this!    ;D  

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

this picture is fantastic- i dont think it really resembles the AR aliens- Sanaa lathan does some AMAZING acting in this movie.  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat......-real pred

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

I think its the chin and the figures that came out that make people think AR design. I personally think its close to Scott's design but the chin is more AR than anything else.

beeko

beeko

is that a yellow looking jacket to the left of lex ??? there maybe someone else there

iceman

iceman

maybe Lex has the spear, because she hates being drooled on   :D  .  seriously, these pictures keep getting better and better each time whenever a new one is posted   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed