Oomph! Music Video - New AvPR Footage

Started by Darkness, Dec 14, 2007, 07:56:30 PM

Author
Oomph! Music Video - New AvPR Footage (Read 16,713 times)

Sheriff Eddie Morales

OMG ! I am beting for Wolf ! He will live!

Psykorgasm

Awful song.

Aliens jumping in the hive were just plain awesome. Pure AlienS by Cammeron come to my mind when it see it. This movie will be BIG.

Greenband

Greenband

Wow, FOX really does want us to see the whole movie before we we see it in theaters. Song was alright, action was pretty sweet. But doe this really belong tacked onto this movie?   What happened with the good music Brian Tyler wrote! I would have rather seen a music video for one of his songs. They are pretty badassed.

Starkiller

original idea to have a 'music video' for a alien or predator film. The songs okay! the clips of the movie are ace! but i agree fox are showing way too much, by the time jaunary rolls i would have a seen the whole movie    :D   still i enjoyed that   ;D  

Starkiller

P.S im really starting to like this tune...would be funny if the bros. directed it    ;D  

rocknweird

man this movie is gonna be great, I've got a big crowd getting ready to see it in kc.  but a flipp'n music video? wasn't the big ordeal about avp 1 that it was catering to a younger demographic (12-18?) and isn't the strause bro big mission to bring back some credibility to the alien and predator franchise as horror films, especially with the edge of mystery.  but I think that in a lot of minds, hiring a band to write a song for avpr is going to kill the legitimacy of the movie going back to the originals.  there is something to be said for using a band as a marketing tool for a movie, but in this situation it just doesn't fit alien or predator.  its almost like wes anderson hiring marilyn manson to do the soundtrack for resident evil.    I'm just not buying this little stunt.  but on a not whiney note the cut scenes were pretty flipp'n sweet.

Alien300

.....I kinda wish i didnt watch this With all i red about thais movie and seen..i like i have seen the whole movie already  damn..

Otnip

Thats why I'm not going to watch it, Alien300 :)   I'm glad I didn't see that spoiling concept art either. Can't wait to see this with my friends, going for my sweet 16th birthday    8)  

Bio Mech Hunter

Well, the MV was very well done, but I don't really care for the song. Not my style. It practically worships Wolf, though.   :D     :P    Man, it seems like 'The Brothers Strause' have gone to great lengths to piss on the aliens and the fans who love them. They've been seriously nerfed. All against only one predator? Hardcore vet or not. Seriously, come on. They've indirectly cheapened our favorite intergalactic hunters quite a bit by doing this crap. I have yet to see any pic, clip or behind the scenes and in-film info that does the aliens the justice they so deserve.  The frustrating thing is, there's so many things the Strause brothers are doing right with AVP:R, and yet the biggest, most important point to the film has seemingly been butchered to bits.

Wolfs Girl

OMG My hearts flipping big time over the  Wolf scenes..omg...drool city, hes so awesome and SEXY!! I'm sooo in LOOOOOOVEEEE!!! *faints* PS does anyone have a link where we can download this video????

Sulaco

Sulaco

B-M-H... Did you ever have any idea how the predator fan base felt after AvP!!!

Sulaco

Sulaco

B-M-H... Any f*cking idea???

bobcunk

i didnt like the music that much, but the action scenes are awesome.

Top-Knot

Top-Knot

I am going to love this!!! WOLF YOU ROCK!!!!   ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed