predalien design..

Started by xenomorph36, Nov 10, 2007, 03:46:29 AM

Author
predalien design.. (Read 17,941 times)

Master

Master

The shitiest part of this design are dreadlocks. Look at those pictures:

In all five films including aliens, creature had very streamlined head without anything that could strey too much from monster. Even Newborn who could have been much more different, had this feature:

But Predalien in AvP-R have abondoned this, and now look very stupid with dreadlocks that resembles ponytails:

This is no Predalien! This is fu<king Pipi alien.
Without dreadlocks it would look much better.

( I`m getting frustrated.)

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

Without dreadlocks it would look much better.

[/quote]

now that just looks weird to me, do it to the pics, like the side view of the maquette it looks bald to me

TheAncientEnemy

TheAncientEnemy

I don't think that the predalien looks like anything from Resident Evil any more than everything from Resident Evil/pretty much any horror-based entertainment has been looking like Alien since the 80's.

As far as the streamlined head goes, the dreads do look a little silly. However, the back of the predalien's head is crowned due to it being a queen and I think that when you can actually see that shape the dreads work much better.

Meh, the predalien has been made. We can complain for decades but it's too late now. Either enjoy it, get over it, or pretend the movie never happened. All are valid options.

megachu17

megachu17

personally, i lik the idea of the dreads, but they sould go bakward, not out 2 the sides, but i wanna c what Chet looks lik in the movie b4 i mak my decision.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

he's  right, because if Chet wasn't a queen she'd have them in the back of her head

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 10, 2007, 07:14:46 AM
whats up with alien fans complanin that it doesnt look biomechanical enough, whats the difference??

The difference is that ordinary squashy flesh does not look biomechanical.

And this is more superior:

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Nov 10, 2007, 12:21:33 PM
I think the predalien looks very good, I always imagined that a predalien would look that way.
All alien but with some predator skin texture and features such as mandibles and dreadlocks.

Why did you always imagine there would be Predator skin over it?

Quote from: Master on Nov 10, 2007, 02:08:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Corpral_Hicks/Hybrid.jpg

Dalek Sec fully endorses this Predalien.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 10, 2007, 06:35:26 PM

I'm don't personally think this, but maybe it has Predator skin tones because the Dog Alien had brown colored skin. In other words, Aliens from different hosts look different and are different colors.

Not entirely implausible, even if it looks pants.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/Human_dalek.jpg

You really love that guy don't you.  :P

And arn't Daleks supposed to be sentient machines not cyclopszombieoctopuses?

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Aeus on Nov 10, 2007, 06:44:20 PM

I'm don't personally think this, but maybe it has Predator skin tones because the Dog Alien had brown colored skin. In other words, Aliens from different hosts look different and are different colors.

Not entirely implausible, even if it looks pants.

You really love that guy don't you.  :P

And arn't Daleks supposed to be sentient machines not cyclopszombieoctopuses?

Nope Daleks are mutants encased in the armour.

Dalek sec is an abomination that deserved to be shot. >_>

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: TheAncientEnemy on Nov 10, 2007, 03:50:27 PM
I don't think that the predalien looks like anything from Resident Evil any more than everything from Resident Evil/pretty much any horror-based entertainment has been looking like Alien since the 80's.

I take it you never noticed in Biohazard (Resident Evil) 2 how G's G-Embryos look like slightly-altered chestbursters?

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Wasn't there a chestburster in Resident Evil Outbreak?

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 10, 2007, 06:57:55 PM
Wasn't there a chestburster in Resident Evil Outbreak?

That's the G-Embryo I'm talking about, albeit from a test tube rather than G in Outbreak.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

People the design isn't that horrible trashing it all day won't make it much better either...theres lots of things they could have done but the obvoiulsy couldn't/wouldn't due to Budget/Directors or Fox

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Nov 10, 2007, 07:30:21 PM
People the design isn't that horrible trashing it all day won't make it much better either...theres lots of things they could have done but the obvoiulsy couldn't/wouldn't due to Budget/Directors or Fox
I think the design is amazing, people just need to wait till you see the predalien on film.

WisePredator

WisePredator

That would make a good "freak promotion".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed