predalien design..

Started by xenomorph36, Nov 10, 2007, 03:46:29 AM

Author
predalien design.. (Read 17,967 times)

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

similar no? biomechanical? i dont think so  ::)

ScarPredator16

ScarPredator16

I hope the Predalien looks like that in the majority of the film, and not like in the production stills USA Today released, because it looks bitchin!

The only thing that worries me about the body, why does the Predalien have nipples?

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: ScarPredator16 on Nov 10, 2007, 03:51:32 AM
The only thing that worries me about the body, why does the Predalien have nipples?

It has nipples, wtf?  That reminds me of the debacle of nipples on the batsuit.

Here's some real biomechanical aliens:

I can has biomechanical?  :P

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 10, 2007, 04:01:41 AM
Quote from: ScarPredator16 on Nov 10, 2007, 03:51:32 AM

It has nipples, wtf?  That reminds me of the debacle of nipples on the batsuit.

Here's some real biomechanical aliens:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b290/Bartleby24/alienpic2.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b290/Bartleby24/AlienDesign4.jpg

I can has biomechanical?  :P

the first pic looks like it's getting ready to dive under water

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: AvP4evr on Nov 10, 2007, 04:04:31 AM
the first pic looks like it's getting ready to dive under water

I think it looks cool - insect, praying mantis like.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

It's astounding how, as an RE fan, I never noticed how similar it is to the Licker. Probably just a coincidence, but it's almost sad how it's so fleshy that such a comparison could be made.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Yeah i like the predalien design, hope it looks this good for the whole movie. whats up with alien fans complanin that it doesnt look biomechanical enough, whats the difference??
this is the present day so the aliens might look different from the future aliens maybe because the space jockies experimented with them to look more like the there decorations.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 10, 2007, 07:14:46 AM
Yeah i like the predalien design, hope it looks this good for the whole movie. whats up with alien fans complanin that it doesnt look biomechanical enough, whats the difference??

The biomechanical design looks better, and the concept is cooler.

Quotethis is the present day so the aliens might look different from the future aliens maybe because the space jockies experimented with them to look more like the there decorations.

This theory doesn't make any sense.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 10, 2007, 07:29:56 AM
Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 10, 2007, 07:14:46 AM

The biomechanical design looks better, and the concept is cooler.

So why do i hear that the more biomechanical aliens are more stronger then the more fleshy aliens, i really dont see a difference except visually.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

It just has to do with how each director realizes them. There's no strength discrepancy, just a vacancy on the creature's part of good old common sense depending on the viewpoint of the production crew.

XXXSinisterXXX

XXXSinisterXXX

i luv it all ...even if the way the plot unfolds isnt my way ...its stil cool to see all the different options ...preds all the way ...they need to bring the terminators into this ...since its the only way the humans can compete ...i think they should bring the THING into this too...imagine preds aliens terminators all fightin together to kill the THING ...Yaa BABY wooo hooo ...lucas n spielberg should DIRECT lol

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

...Was that really relevant to the PredAlien design...?

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Nov 10, 2007, 08:45:28 AM
...Was that really relevant to the PredAlien design...?

Lol thats what i was thinkin.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Quote...Was that really relevant to the PredAlien design...?

Maybe he's saying the more predator features in the predalien, the better?  I dunno.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I think the predalien looks very good, I always imagined that a predalien would look that way.
All alien but with some predator skin texture and features such as mandibles and dreadlocks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed