Lady Gaga, Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons, Adam Driver in Ridley Scott's House of Gucci

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 01, 2019, 06:44:44 PM

Author
Lady Gaga, Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons, Adam Driver in Ridley Scott's House of Gucci (Read 42,423 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Where dafuq do you manage to dig up these trailers NA? Rest of us can never find them.

Got quite a feeling of deja vu watching this. All those paparazi photo's & footage from earlier this year no doubt. It will probably be along the lines of Thelma & Louise which is kinda both a comedy and a tragedy at the same time (with a bit of The Counselor mixed in).

Also, for the record, I don't have any issues with the helmets featured in this trailer.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 30, 2021, 11:26:34 AM
I think the family is already upset. :D

Yeah, there has been lots of complaints from the real people involved or their families. Mainly over the depiction of the characters that Jared Leto and Al Pacino plays. Patrizia Reggiani also complained that Lady Gaga never consulted her (which would have been a bit awkward).

New promotional image. New York, New York.

England, I assume...

Ingwar

Color pallete in the trailer is similar if not the same as in All the Money in the World.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Ridlazz921

I love the look of this movie!
Super excited!

Now where is the second trailer damn it xD

Ingwar

Ingwar

Becky Johnston (The Prince of Tides, Seven Years in Tibet, Under the Cherry Moon) added as a screenwriter.

Wikipedia:

QuoteThe Prince of Tides was nominated for an Academy Award and WGA Award for Best Adapted Screenplay, and Under the Cherry Moon received a Razzie nomination for Worst Screenplay.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Aug 01, 2021, 12:44:24 PM
Becky Johnston (The Prince of Tides, Seven Years in Tibet, Under the Cherry Moon) added as a screenwriter.

Wikipedia:

QuoteThe Prince of Tides was nominated for an Academy Award and WGA Award for Best Adapted Screenplay, and Under the Cherry Moon received a Razzie nomination for Worst Screenplay.

Another "Academy Award Nominee" they can add to the next trailer in order to pimp it out even more. :D

KiramidHead

I'm somewhat surprised John Logan's name wasn't tacked on. :laugh:

Ingwar

Stolen

'House of Gucci' Test Screening Set For Monday Night

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2021/9/5fc2ypz4er7spf33sjanoyhrtym4rv

QuoteAll of this to say, a "House of Gucci" test screening will be happening tomorrow night in the West Coast. I'll be on the lookout for reactions.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Allegedly they are busy with reshoots or shooting additional scenes for House of Gucci in Italy again. Not sure if this is second unit or whether Ridley is involved as well.

https://twitter.com/gagavoodo/status/1441771795200286720

Update: Apparently Jared Leto and Salma Hayek has been spotted there, so some re-shoots/pick-ups involving the principle cast is now underway in Italy.

Wonder why they submitted the film to the ratings board if it is obviously not finished yet? I guess feedback from the test screening made them decide to reshoot or add additional scenes. But then again, that was like monday... just 4 days to get all those vehicles, props, filming permits, crew and cast back, is such a thing even possible?

The detail in Ridley Scott's films...

Update 2

VHSCut is now calling fake. Although the reports of re-shoots seem to be coming from more than one source:

QuoteFAKE: After an inquiry, it was verified that the information 'HOUSE OF GUCCI' is having recordings in Milan is FALSE. There is only ONE video of this alleged recording in Milan and there are no articles about the footage. Jared Leto is attending an event and Salma Hayek is in the US.

https://twitter.com/vhscut/status/1441853083030540296

Ingwar

Ingwar

QuoteA test-screening for Ridley Scott's "House of Gucci" occurred during the summer. The cut shown had no score attached with a source absolutely falling head over heels in love with it, claiming it had a "satirical sting to it".  She also elaborated that the audience was laughing quite hard during some of the scenes and that even detractors of Gaga's acting will like her take on Patrizia Reggiani Gucci ("her accent is so ridiculous it works").

However, much more intriguingly, to my eyes and ears at least, was that the cut shown at this screening ran around 2 hours and 45 minutes in length. Scott has been wrestling with different cuts for the film, but the rumored runtime does go well with the fact that Gucci is set in the span of three decades.

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2021/9/kwavw1x1muhzpiww0gys1f8rc202km

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

That's almost as long as the Kingdom of Heaven DC. :o Wonder if they'll have an intermission for the theatrical release?

Ridley Scott finally finding his true calling as a director of comedies!  ;D

Ingwar

Pacino and Leto are definitely going to be comic relief.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed