Empire's ALIEN COVENANT Exclusive Cover, and Image Scans Revealed!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 15, 2017, 12:04:43 AM

Author
Empire's ALIEN COVENANT Exclusive Cover, and Image Scans Revealed!! (Read 134,198 times)

SiL

Some weird comments about the Alien design going back to the elegance of Giger's designs while ... not being Giger's designs?

Ingwar

Thanks Gazz. Great stuff!

SuicideDoors

Quote from: SiL on Apr 15, 2017, 08:40:05 AM
Some weird comments about the Alien design going back to the elegance of Giger's designs while ... not being Giger's designs?

I hope it's portrayed elegantly in the film, I know smashing its head against the window of McBride's cockpit isn't elegant, but the two-page spread of the Alien Gazz uploaded looks sweeeeeet.

And cheers for uploading Gazz!

Stolen

Evanus

Those engineers don't look like the engineers from Prometheus at all.  :o

Russ840

I thought that as well

Corporal Hicks

Thanks for sharing, Gazz! This'll do great until the issue comes out digitally and I'll purchase a copy then.

Some great shots in there! Look how massive that Engineer city is! Chris Seagers makes an interesting comment about the Engineers not necessarily being a race, but rather a culture?

Evanus

Honestly, I really don't like how the engineers look in that pic.  :-[

The rest looks pretty good though.

Never say no to Panda!

Holy moly...someone pls create a montage of alle clips and images - lets see if we can reconstruct the whole movie before release :D

Whatever, some nice pics.

locusta

Never get tired of the complaint about those Engineers :D

Because,
Spoiler
they are not Engineers. And this is not PARADISE! The tagline of the movie reveals the plot already. Think!
[close]

Necronomicon II

Different cultures of engineers confirmed?

Evanus

Nah, they're engineers. The people who worked on the movie called them engineers. It says so in the article too, by the way.

Stolen

Engineers looks weird. Too much spoilers. But the scale is impressive

shawsbaby

Wow, what a tremendously spoiler-filled article. I can't believe this is even in print?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed