Empire's ALIEN COVENANT Exclusive Cover, and Image Scans Revealed!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 15, 2017, 12:04:43 AM

Author
Empire's ALIEN COVENANT Exclusive Cover, and Image Scans Revealed!! (Read 138,681 times)

Evanus

Is that how the burster looks? Hmm, I don't know how to feel about that. Looks fine, but I was hoping for a classic burster too.

KillCrites

Perhaps this is one of the backbursters? It looks too big to come out of someone's chest.

fernandito

Are those.., engineers?. Elders?

And the protoalien isn't born as a chestbuester yet?, looks like it will still share a lot more than expected with the neomorph

The alien in the first page sports the classic biomech shoulders combined with the also biomech backtubes, but the rest of the body is the fleshy one from covenant. Is that fan art or something?

Necronomicon II

Just to be clear, I only skimmed over the images quickly - must stay clean (scrubs furiously) - but does it look like a different culture but otherwise the same engineers? Like, are they more like civilians/peasants as compared to the engineers in Prometheus?

fernandito

Also, it was true that..
Spoiler
Covenant's cargo seems to go further than the main cast. They carry a couple of thousand frozen folks aboard. Mmmh, how many eggs do you guys estimate were aboard the Derelict? xD
[close]

echobbase79

The pic of David
Spoiler
dropping all the containers of black goo on the Engineers looks pretty sweet.
[close]

I wonder if that's told in a flashback sequence?

fernandito

aaaanndd..
Spoiler
"the terraforming bay". Is paradise a terraformed instead?
[close]

426Buddy

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 15, 2017, 01:40:51 PM
Is that how the burster looks? Hmm, I don't know how to feel about that. Looks fine, but I was hoping for a classic burster too.

Im wondering if it comes out as a regular burster but actually starts to grow immediatly like how the neonoroh grows.

That or its a really small bambi burster like in A3.

fernandito

Cudrup is going to feel it

echobbase79

Is that the fully grown form of the Neomorph next to the dead body?

If so, f**k'in A!  ;D

Anthony

Not as exciting as some of the other reveals, but there is confirmation that Callie Hernandez's name is Upworth in the film.

Bojo

Who's the old guy in the open characters shot with his arms crossed ?
Not wearing any protective gear either.Bloody lazy.

426Buddy

That 2 page spread of the adult alien is gorgeous and looks practical.

Pvt. Himmel

So?? How does David
Spoiler
get his haircut??

[close]

426Buddy

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 15, 2017, 03:24:47 PM
So?? How does David
Spoiler
get his haircut??

[close]

Spoiler
Scissors
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed