Reelz Strikes Again…

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 24, 2007, 09:45:29 PM

Author
Reelz Strikes Again… (Read 12,313 times)

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

cool clip, and dont listen 2 any reviews guys, the critics arnt happy unless their whatchin' sum political or lawyer based crap, im sure us fans will love it....anyway im off for now, lookin' forward 2 reading your reviews of the movie, (those of you who see it tomorrow- you lucky bstards!), merry christmas evryone!

JK

JK

Wooooooooooooow   :o     :o  

JK

JK

Today is the day guys.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

CREATE PREDALIEN GAME!!!  kick ass game  http://www.avp-r.com/US/game/

JK

JK

Forget the bad reviews.  Forget the people who say the film is bla bla bla. Just go to theaters and enjoy the film.    :)     :)     :)     :)     :)  

DiMeS

DiMeS

ok so i saw the film 2day, all i can say is make up your own mind, i give about 3.5 out of 5. This movie really shits all over paul andersons avp.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

was the action evrything u were expectin', DiMeS?

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Folks    :)   has anyone seen the movie yet? It has to be great yeah?    ... ????

DiMeS

DiMeS

ok the action was sooooo much better then the lame action in avp 1, although it wasnt anything special. alot of the action and gore and deaths we revealed in the trailers and previews. siting there watchin the movie i kinda knew what was going to happen. either way i still had a good time and i will surely see it again.   ;D  

Spoon

Spoon

Good to hear. Im also glad I stayed away from those clips.  i only watched the red and green band trailers.  I knew even those were a mistake. Hell even a hour and a half movie watching a 2 min trailer of 5 min opener is gonna kill it badly. So glad didnt watch those.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Ive read both good and bad reviews, personaly im gonna wait and see it for myself before i make any judgemental comments.

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

It was truly great to see .

nick zartman

nick zartman

The  greatest move EVER. omg dude when the aliens attack the hospital and the predalien impregnates the pregnant chick that was AWESOME. The only bad thing was that they shoed the ending in ll the clips.  :o  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed