Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 923,551 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 09, 2020, 06:03:41 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Jun 09, 2020, 12:57:15 PM1. There's at least one poster in game that says Weylan_ Yutani instead of Weyland Yutani

There's also one warning about lice, which I'm pretty sure was the only nod Alien 3 got in the entire game :laugh:

Neat. I want to take my time during this playthrough and look at all these posters. As a student of graphic design  I sure can admire effort someone put into them

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 09, 2020, 06:03:41 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Jun 09, 2020, 12:57:15 PM1. There's at least one poster in game that says Weylan_ Yutani instead of Weyland Yutani

There's also one warning about lice, which I'm pretty sure was the only nod Alien 3 got in the entire game :laugh:

Found it.  :D

MY GOD. 5 years later and this game is still as tense as f**k

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 09, 2020, 07:53:39 PMFound it.  :D

MY GOD. 5 years later and this game is still as tense as f**k

Yeah, that game's so good.

Even once you learn some of the tricks of the AI that you can exploit it's still a seriously pulse-pounding game.

Kradan

Kradan

Yeah. I know now portions of game where I'm relatively safe from Alien but tension just never goes away. I'm always anxious that game just gonna go "f**k you !" and drop Stompy on my head even in areas where he shouldn't be

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I guess you would be kinda familiar with Sevastopol then?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 08, 2020, 02:36:31 AM
Back on my Destiny 2 kick again.

With the new season that dropped yesterday, that kick has upgraded to a full on addiction again. This is already shaping up to the best season of this year's cycle, and I'm incredibly excited for the new full expansion coming in September.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

I started Alien: Isolation.

I wasted a lot of time questioning the amount of ketchup bottles lying around.

And also jumping out of my skin when Amanda falls through the floor grates.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on May 24, 2020, 10:20:49 AM
Resident Evil 6

I honestly can't decide whether I love this game or I absolutely hate it

It's a bit of a mixed bag but I love playing this game!

I recently got the HD bundle of Resident Evil 4, 5, and 6. So far I've been playing through Leon and Chris' campaigns.

I've also been sporadically playing through RE7. It's a bit better for me this time around with the Albert-01 gun.  :P

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 17, 2020, 02:14:34 AM

You have a sharp eye  :D

Myself just escaped The Hive. I must be honest, big chunk filled with Goddamn Androids TM in between blowing Stompy out of airlock and Hive  is easily my least favourite part of the game. I just don't find playing hide-n-seek with them to be fun at all and prefer to deal with them using stun baton or EMP-mine or revolver. Also, f**k these androids in raincoat suits. Hate them with pure passion

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

TLOU II

Kind of called the early twist way back in one of the first trailers............but I can't help but feel that it was super underwhelming and a huge letdown.

Have to see if the rest of the game can cover for it. 

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 19, 2020, 11:47:16 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 17, 2020, 02:14:34 AM

You have a sharp eye  :D

Either that or I'm easily distracted, because I also kept noticing containers of Cheerios in San Cristobal. :P

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Maneater (2020), aka: the shark game that's highly reminiscent of JAWS Unleashed, the game from 2004 (also need to pick that one up again).

Soooo much fun. I know I live by Jaws but the female bull shark in Maneater makes that great white look like a lightweight.

Am aiming for the platinum on PS4 but I want all my collectibles and hardware before I take on the main human boss.

Aside from that I picked up Monster Hunter: World again, am currently playing through GTA V, and bought GTA IV on PS3 so I could play it again and finally finish it.

(on top of all that I'm hyped for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 remaster)  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Borderlands 3

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 22, 2020, 01:33:40 AM
Borderlands 3

It had to happen sooner or later.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Boo. Hiss.

Been playing Call of Duty: WWII because it's one of the free games on PS Plus this month. It looks pretty good but I really miss when you got to play as the British and Russians as well.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

God of War 2018
I've decided I'm gonna platinum this one. Doesn't seem too hard

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed