Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 923,165 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yeah I've been reading that the PC remasters were all filled with problems. Only problem I have in PS4 is that the first game sometimes freezes in the outer part of Ryan's office.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

My big issue with BioShock 2 was that it never felt like anything more than a really uninspired retread of stuff the first game did so much better.

Also, considering you're a Big Daddy, you're made out of tissue paper. I get that they can't make you unkillable, but you were so squishy when you're supposed to one of the BAMFs you repeatedly fought for your life against in the first game. At least when the original makes you a Big Daddy it's right at the end, when they could add in an appropriate level of empowerment.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I agree. It's not as good but I still prefer it over the absolute snorefest that was Infinite

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Personally I think 2 refines the gameplay on top of telling a really good story, and the levels you visit show off a different side of Rapture than we got in the first game. But I really enjoy all three games, so there's that.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

System Shock 2

DOOM: Eternal

League of Legends

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Minecraft Dungeons with the lil man.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Bioshock Infinite

Honestly my only real complaint is that the Vigors feel less like an organic part of the world and more just there because it's a Bioshock game and you need to shoot magic bullshit out of your left hand. And the dimension jumping in Finkton raises some questions, like why they think their deal with Fitzroy will still apply. :laugh: Still a fantastic little game, IMO.

Dunno if I'll revisit Burial at Sea.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Scratch that last bit, I deciced to play Burial at Sea after all. Part 1 is decent, if a bit short. And I really don't think that some of Infinite's gameplay elements make any sense showing up in Rapture. And the combat as a whole is a huge departure from Infinite, so it's pretty jarring at first.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

I love how the smallest shit impacts Daniel's sanity. A gust of wind blows a door open? He freaks out. :laugh:

Stitch

Stitch

Spider-Man

I'm starting to enjoy this a decent amount now. The clunky limitations of the early game are reduced when you start levelling up. It's decent. Not amazing (ironically), but decent. Graphics are shit hot, though.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Resident Evil 2 Remake
Really enjoying the game but I really wish there was a dodge button

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

The Last of Us Part Two. I love it so much! Yes that one spoiler sucks but I get why they did it. This game does not deserve none of the hate it got. One of the best games I have ever played. 10/10 from me.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 24, 2020, 07:44:19 PM
Resident Evil 2 Remake
There is in the next game.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Stitch on Sep 24, 2020, 09:02:58 PM
Resident Evil 2 Remake
I played the demo so I am aware of that
I'm just not sure why they didn't put it in this one.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 25, 2020, 03:14:36 AM
Quote from: Stitch on Sep 24, 2020, 09:02:58 PM
Resident Evil 2 Remake
I played the demo so I am aware of that
I'm just not sure why they didn't put it in this one.
I guess because it wasn't in the originals. The original RE2 didn't have the dodge, which was implemented in RE3. Since the remakes have a similar dynamic (RE2 slower and more focused on discovery, RE3 quicker paced and more action packed), I guess they decided to equip the move sets appropriately.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed