Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 754

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 269,744 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 27, 2020, 09:07:09 AMa double-bill showing I went to at Prince Charles (also the only time I've seen P2 on the big screen)

That was a good day out. Likewise the only time I've ever seen Predator 2 on the big screen. In fact it's the only time I can remember it even being shown on the big screen.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That was a good day! I really enjoyed that viewing. Remember how scratchy the Predator print was? Looked ace!  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, their copy of that film is proper shitty grindhouse-quality.

With the racist cast call at the end, that completely jumps over Bill Duke and Carl Weathers :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

You serious? Someone actually mutilated a print to cut out those frames? Wtf on all fronts.

I guess for now we can put to rest all those rumors that Disney was locking these movies away in a vault.

Quote from: goose_3387 on Oct 27, 2020, 07:58:43 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 26, 2020, 09:20:12 PM
I wonder if you went to the same showing as Hicks..!

That's awesome goose. Seeing these films on a big screen again. I wish I had such an opportunity near me. Very jealous!

This was my first time seeing it in the cinema. I was born in 1987 and then missed the 30th Anniversary release back in 2017.

Thought the surround sound in the cinema really added to the viewing experience, especially during the Predator vision POV scenes.

That's awesome! I think seeing all of these at least once on the big screen is on every fan's bucket list!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 27, 2020, 11:46:48 AMYou serious? Someone actually mutilated a print to cut out those frames? Wtf on all fronts.

Oh no, sorry if I wasn't clear. It was just a completely coincidental jump in the print (one of many in their copy). It just happened to align perfectly over their appearances.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 27, 2020, 11:51:30 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 27, 2020, 11:46:48 AMYou serious? Someone actually mutilated a print to cut out those frames? Wtf on all fronts.

Oh no, sorry if I wasn't clear. It was just a completely coincidental jump in the print (one of many in their copy). It just happened to align perfectly over their appearances.

Oh, lol. Cool. What a relief. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

goose_3387

goose_3387

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 27, 2020, 11:46:48 AM
You serious? Someone actually mutilated a print to cut out those frames? Wtf on all fronts.

I guess for now we can put to rest all those rumors that Disney was locking these movies away in a vault.

Quote from: goose_3387 on Oct 27, 2020, 07:58:43 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 26, 2020, 09:20:12 PM
I wonder if you went to the same showing as Hicks..!

That's awesome goose. Seeing these films on a big screen again. I wish I had such an opportunity near me. Very jealous!

This was my first time seeing it in the cinema. I was born in 1987 and then missed the 30th Anniversary release back in 2017.

Thought the surround sound in the cinema really added to the viewing experience, especially during the Predator vision POV scenes.

That's awesome! I think seeing all of these at least once on the big screen is on every fan's bucket list!

It was always on my list. So happy to have finally ticked it off. Still debating going for another viewing...Tickets are only £4.99.

Hoping they show Aliens Special Edition in Nov/Dec then I've seen my top 3 on the big screen - Predator, Jurassic Park (saw as a kid and adult several times). Just need Aliens now...

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The only time I've seen Aliens on the big screen was at the Royal Albert Hall with the soundtrack live. That was something!

I missed out on seeing the Alien 3 special edition at the Prince Charles and I've regretted it ever since. Only time I've ever seen that advertised in a cinema.

Pu$$yFace

Pu$$yFace

1) Predator
2) Predator 2
3) Predators
4) The Predator

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Predator Skulls
Predator 2
Predator
Predators

Kradan

Kradan

There's always possibility to strike lower. Always

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Jan 31, 2021, 06:12:28 AM
1) Predator
2) Predator 2
3) The Predator
4) Predators

Fixed !  :P

Pu$$yFace

Pu$$yFace

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Feb 01, 2021, 08:48:42 PM
1) Predator
2) Predator 2
3) The Predator
4) Predators

Fixed !  :P
As shameless of a rip off or retread, however you wanna classify it, that predators was.  Put the crack pipe down.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I love that single vote for The Predator still hanging on.

426Buddy

426Buddy

1) Predator
2) Predator 2
3) Predators

The Predator

^fixed

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed