The Predator @ Comic-Con

Started by ace3g, Jun 20, 2018, 12:17:30 AM

Author
The Predator @ Comic-Con (Read 98,236 times)

Wysps

Wysps

I agree, the ship interior pretty well matches with the Fugitive's design. I wouldn't expect someone decked out as he is to be flying a grunge tribal ship.

Quote from: Tetsujin on Jul 19, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

https://www.facebook.com/imdb/videos/10156816399663949/?hc_ref=ARRE9r7bPh8j2Ccy-mBZJY88JS2fS4lGAV9R3s5qmz3maE_yl1JLCM2i7nEYPArwVjM

QuoteThe Predator cast reveals behind-the-scenes details of the upcoming film and surprising first on screen kisses.

Actually very curious about Yvonne's role in the movie. I'm sure there'll be some touching scenes with her and Boyd, given the circumstances in the movie  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Apparently they used actors on 3 foot stilts for the upgrade also... And Thomas Jane barefoot  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Hopefully they'll talk about the film soon!  :laugh:

Nope! Not yet!

Wysps

Wysps

Hilarious! "Discussing the merits of Harrison Ford vs The Predator". I'm glad were covering the important stuff first  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They've shown some footage!

Not sure what this means, mind you...

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

They're mad about Wolf not coming home.  :laugh:

yautjapet

yautjapet

The predators have a grudge against Earth because two of their own died on a hunt? I'm baffled. Isn't that just part and parcel of hunting, and their respect for worthy opponents/prey, sometimes you're defeated and die in honor and that's just how it is? It better just be one faction doing this, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Spoiler
[close]

Very surprised they showed that this early!

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

What in the f**king f**k ? Two of their best champions ? That peaks my interest so f**king hard !

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: yautjapet on Jul 19, 2018, 06:12:51 PM
The predators have a grudge against Earth because two of their own died on a hunt? I'm baffled. Isn't that just part and parcel of hunting, and their respect for worthy opponents/prey, sometimes you're defeated and die in honor and that's just how it is? It better just be one faction doing this, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it.

I can't imagine City Hunter and Jungle Hunter being among their very best. Maybe it's a reference to the two "friendlies" that were removed from the script?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

This guy isn't a fan of the lack of actual movie talk -

^^ Can't say I blame him... :laugh:

Couple of folk not so convinced -

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Cast's reaction after watching the Predator fight -

Beans81

Beans81

I can't believe they'd of shown that...or even put it in the movie! I was hoping fugitive would win out

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed