Sigourney Wants To Resurrect Ripley

Started by Darkness, Jun 30, 2008, 09:00:38 PM

Author
Sigourney Wants To Resurrect Ripley (Read 18,562 times)

Purebreedalien

I hope FOX is convinced. I want to see an Alien 5   :)  

PHANTOM

Alien 5 is what should have happened in the first place. My god! How in the blue f**k did Fox turn down Ridley and James Cameron for Paul Andersons script?   :o    amazing! Now that AVP-R failed on almost all levels, maybe Fox will wake the f**k up and give Ridley or Cameron their shot for glory.

Warrior Angel

when will this on and off thing with alien 5 ever end??

Jenga

Jenga

Yes, let's do one more GOOD Alien (ONLY NO AVP) movie w/ Sigourney (while she can do it) and have Ridley involved and Winston's creature shop (RIP Stan) and have Cameron finish writing his script that he started. Let's just send off the franchise in style.... Then after that, you can remake or make more AVP or whatever the hell you want. Just give the fitting send off that AVP and A4 where not. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU FOX (sending telepathic messages since none of them would obviously read anything we're writing)

kcirtap33

she always comes out and says something when shes been in the movie wilderness for a few years,she must have a big tax bill due or something and needs the payday.

beeko

beeko

remember she did that recent commercial in the power loader she looked exactly the same as in aliens, plus she must be short on cash and wants a quick couple of million ....

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

I GOT IT!!!!  The clones defect is rapid aging!

JK

JK

A5 is not a bad idea.  Come on FOX!!!!

Drone

Drone

AVP movies=lame AVP games=good Alien movies=awesome Predator movies=awesome Alien games= good and scary Predator games=lame

SuperPredalien

SuperPredalien

If they make Alien5, make it like Alien wich was the scariest of them all (made me jump off my seat). Aliens had me excited to know what the hell was making all those alien eggs. Alien3 I saw what would happen if a chestburster came out of a dog. Alien Ressurection was the first alien movie I saw! ('didnt even know the first ones existed)

Xececutioner

Xececutioner

I believe that they should make Alien and Predator movies and leave AVP to video games. Instead of making AVP3 movie why not make it for video games.  Make it for modern consoles.

snakePredator

I think thy will end with the AVP trilogy, being the third the final movie. After that it will continue in games for example. And finally make Alien 5 and Predator 3. But I think neither Cameron, Scott or McTiernan would return....

Sulaco

Sulaco

All I hear is dreams and talk. We'll be lucky to get the AVP3 someday.I really miss good movies. A5- I say Scott, Cameron, Weaver, Giger, Goldenthal, and a pulse rifle.   ;D  

HunterD

HunterD

hey alien 5 if made would have a little more care and class put into it but I was trust james carmeron 100 times more over scott. If it is made get hr giger to make all the sets, his work is the magic behind alien, more more more!!

Pvt. Hicks

We want Ripley back...bad..we miss her character, and we can't do without her. The series is nothing without her. Sir Ridley Scott, please helm the fifth Alien picture with Weaver starring. PLEASE.   :'(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed