New Japanese TV Spot

Started by Darkness, Dec 07, 2007, 08:58:30 PM

Author
New Japanese TV Spot (Read 18,978 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a new Japanese TV Spot on the Fox Japan AvP2 site. (Click the New Species link). You can download the FLV file directly here. (1.5MB)

20071207_04

There’s a few new scenes. Shot of an alien in the sewer, a different (?) Predator ship coming to Earth, the scene involving the Chestburster emerging out of Scar and finally a shot of the Wolf Predator using his shoulder cannon against an alien. More pictures are on the next page.

20071207_01

20071207_03

20071207_02

20071207_05

20071207_06

20071207_07

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Good lighting on the predburster sequence.

MAD-REX

MAD-REX

Everything looks great! All these show great lighting, and looks like it will have a good feel to it!  12-25-2007 here we come!

Eliskuya14

Eliskuya14

:'(   I wish scar can retrun and kick BUTT!!    :-[  

AWESOME!!!! i cant wiit for it   :D     ;D     >:D     >:D  

aarong4994

aarong4994

pretty cool hybrrid chestburster looks diffrent

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Damn!Awesome post! Man,you can't not love Darkness!   :)  

warchant-D

warchant-D

looks good, only concern is the shot where the alien gets shot. Im not sure but it looks like the way the alien flies back that hes obviosuly on a pull real or suspension cable by the way he jurks and almost wiggles slightly side to side on his way backwards, also in one quick shot it looks as if you can actually possibly see the cable when hes just getting shot up by the pred...its up to the left

Starkiller

Starkiller

Looks so cool, Cant wait for this film  Go Strause!    ;D  

JK

JK

I post this  tv spots 1st check the coments on. Strause Brothers Global Q&A.

pred88

pred88

nice tv spot and the japan guy at the end talks like a samurai hahahahahahah   :D  

warchant-D

warchant-D

also it almost looks as if hes maybe double shooting the alien because the prior shot shows him loading up from the left shoulder cannon then it looks as if the shot actually comes from his right side...hmmm?

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Awesome!! Can't wait!!

Jenga

Jenga

sorry but the movement of the predburster looks silly in this spot compared to..dare I say it...AVP's ending.  It looks like they put some sort of digital blood gyser and the puppet on a rod and just jammed up and through the chest. It looks so much more home-made

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That was fu**ing awesome...I love Japan so damn much

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed