Started by Billiken, Aug 05, 2022, 01:25:36 PM

Author
Blu Ray release (Read 44,586 times)

SiL

SiL

Kill herself.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

My copy of the Blu-ray's on its way here in the UK. Can't wait to give this another watch.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Haven't found the time yet, determined to soon though.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Arrived yesterday.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to have a physical copy, but the fact it's in a slimline Blu-ray case when the other Predator films were in full size cases is triggering my OCD something fierce :laugh:

Going to be watching later today.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My copy arrived yesterday too! Looking forward to rewatching - it's been a little while, but I'd been relistening to some of the score this week and it really put me in the mood.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 26, 2023, 11:37:24 AMArrived yesterday.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to have a physical copy, but the fact it's in a slimline Blu-ray case when the other Predator films were in full size cases is triggering my OCD something fierce :laugh:

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 12, 2019, 05:33:47 PMhttps://media1.tenor.com/images/080038a8f9d6fc39fe953dbab7534b1f/tenor.gif

RoguePred1987

RoguePred1987

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 26, 2023, 11:37:24 AMArrived yesterday.

After receiving some blu-rays and 4K's with damaged cases I've fully embraced buying empty cases online and replacing things as needed. you can get them on Amazon pretty easily.

Prez

Prez

FYI, Aussies - free shipping on Amazon for Prey 4K. Still $60 though. https://amzn.asia/d/8n06Bhi

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed