[Exclusive] Noah Hawley's Alien Series To Start Filming March 2022 in Thailand!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 16, 2021, 01:10:26 PM

Author
[Exclusive] Noah Hawley's Alien Series To Start Filming March 2022 in Thailand! (Read 20,132 times)

Kradan

Quote from: darkvegett0 on Nov 17, 2021, 04:57:43 PM
Hopefully this gets canceled last minute...

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 17, 2021, 05:02:00 PM
Like... why?

Because it's SUPER-WOKE ! Olololololololo !!!!

darkvegett0

Because it takes us further away from the original theme of alien. But maybe you like the whole David creates the alien garbage.

Kradan

Quote from: darkvegett0 on Nov 17, 2021, 09:04:07 PM
Because it takes us further away from the original theme of alien. But maybe you like the whole David creates the alien garbage.

If that's garbage then I wanna be a garbage truck driver

[cancerblack]

Sign me the f**k up for a big steaming plate of Ridley Brand garbage breh.

BlueMarsalis79

Call me crazy but I am okay with the Alien Anthology being... an anthology, and not the same thing over and over.

SiL

Call me crazy but I am okay with the Alien Anthology being an anthology about the Alien, not cyberpunk existential crises.

BlueMarsalis79

It was always part of the cyberpunk genre.

SiL

Focused on entirely the wrong word there.

BlueMarsalis79

I know what you're saying but to me that gives it license to do anything it wants within that genre.

SiL

And I'm disagreeing.

I wouldn't want a Blade Runner series to focus on dealing with acid-bleeding space monsters, I don't want an Alien series focusing on what it means to be human.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I do not like Prometheus a lot as a film, but I am really glad that it being essentially about nothing in particular and thus anything you want to take from it, lead to this environment of using the universe to tell stories that do not necessarily have to even feature the titular Alien but definitely exist in that space with it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed