Aliens: Resistance (Defiance sequel)

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Sep 28, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

Author
Aliens: Resistance (Defiance sequel) (Read 70,879 times)

SM

SM

There's no coincidence with the co-ordination.

TheDerelict

This is THEE best news.
Despite a somewhat lacklustre ending 'defiance' was a universe expansion done right and 'isolation'  was just incredible. Zula and Amanda meeting up again was how I always wanted defiance to end, I always thought it would be Zula and Davis that found Amanda floating in space. 2018 needs to hurry up and end!

SM

SM

Defiance is only starting while Amanda is floating in space.

TheDerelict

Not strictly speaking true. I refer you to page 82 of volume one of the graphic novel in question.
And I accept your apology. ;)

SM

SM

I don't have the graphic novel, but Isolation takes place on December 11 and the Europa sets course from Sol to LV-44-40 on December 14.

BountyHunter

I should really finish the game, what with all this sequel stuff coming out. Lol

bobby brown

Marines..... So sick of the marines. Especially in dark horse comics. Go ahead Make this into everything Isolation wasn't.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SM on Sep 29, 2018, 06:52:16 AM
I don't have the graphic novel, but Isolation takes place on December 11 and the Europa sets course from Sol to LV-44-40 on December 14.

Have any of these scripts crossed your desk?

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: SM on Sep 29, 2018, 06:52:16 AM

So page 82 goes like this:

Zula is reviewing messages on her internet machine.  One is from Amanda Ripley as follows:

Zula, I'm heading off Luna soon.  I'm on the Torrens, and it's sort of a crap assignment except that it'll take me to Sevastopol... maybe I can find something out about my Mom... anyway haven't seen you around for ages...  and no one will tell me what you've been up to.  I leave in a week, so come find me, ok?

Whiskeybrewer

Should be an interesting series

Still Collating...

YES! Great news! I just hope they do Amanda's character justice and don't overdo it with the marines. As long as the characters don't do anything too stupid and things don't become convoluted in the timeline, this could be something really interesting.

Frosty Venom

There are many good looking releases on the horizon with this, the Alien Isolation novel, William Gibson's Alien 3 and Alien Echo.

And dayum that artwork is nice.

Perfect-Organism

Is that Amanda Ripley running around with an M41-A pulse rifle in her hand on the cover there?

The Old One

The Old One

Yes.

Xiggz456

That cover art! Tristan is incredible at capturing the tone and vibe of Alien. The Wey-Yu factory/lab in the background, the curved walls of an engineer vessel, the weaponry and of course the ferocious looking lurking alien. Hopefully Tristan being the cover artist incentivizes everyone to buy the single issues instead of waiting for the TPB.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed