New Xenomorph

Started by AcidForBlood, Jul 07, 2012, 01:46:06 AM

Author
New Xenomorph (Read 22,739 times)

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: predxeno on Jul 16, 2012, 02:10:10 AM
I would love to see a Velociraptor Alien.

See Velociraptor Alien see, See Velociraptor Alien move, see Velociraptor Alien get run over by an APC.  :P

@SM that's the Alien3 Burster!!!!!!

SM

SM

It's also the acid spitting puppet.  By the time it spat on Murphy it was adolescent.

Terx2

Terx2

A space jockey/engineer alien queen.

The Runner

The Runner

I need to draw that.....I love the Destroying Angels design of the Jockey Alien. So I'll just go from there...though it will probably be just a 30 foot tall, brownish colored Queen with a few minor details changes which would be much stronger it's human spawned relative in Aliens.

Imagine Ripley trying to fight that!?  :o

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

If we're talking artistic preferences, any number of possibilities exist if a story depicted one found in an ancient extraterrestrial tomb or crashed to Earth and emerging from the corpse of an inhuman pilot. I'd be interested to see one with an extra pair of arms, for instance. And there was a fairly good Photoshop someone did of an Alien torso on the Spider Gremlin's body, from 'Gremlins 2', which looked suitably horrific and biomechanical.

In terms of Earth creatures, a crocodile or tiger one could be interesting. Something to give reason for the jaws and teeth to have more sharpness and/or emphasis.

I know the comics depicted a crocodile/alligator one, but it seemed oddly bulky and heaven knows why the tail was so strangely massive. Seemed an odd choice of change, considering they left the jaws at exactly the same size as normal.

I like the designs which emphasise viciousness and predatory brutality, but a lot of artists draw them looking decorative, instead. Like the Kenner toys.

Incidentally, I long to see the superfacehugger on screen, some day... Aside from the leg membranes (they seemed too at odds with the rest of it), it was an excellent design.

I've made some interesting Alien designs in 'Spore', but the limb/object number limitations don't let me get as creative as I'd like to with them.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jul 17, 2012, 12:25:19 PM
I've made some interesting Alien designs in 'Spore', but the limb/object number limitations don't let me get as creative as I'd like to with them.
Even with the freedom cheat?

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

I'd like to see the result of a normal facehugger on an Engineer;
the fully grown Deacon.

and

for once....

a really good Predalien design. We havent had one yet. >:(

I do like the size and proportions of the Predalien in AVPR.. but the fleshiness of the design and the dreadlocks... it's just bad.. really bad choices on that one.
The skin needed to either be more biomechanical.. or more shiny, smoother.. like some of Giger's earlier designs.

like this:

I'd also like to see that exact design on a film ^
(Could be used as the xeno that pops out of a normal facehugger/engineer coupling)

Jegeren

Jegeren

Quote from: The Runner on Jul 16, 2012, 06:33:36 AM
Quote from: predxeno on Jul 16, 2012, 02:10:10 AM
I would love to see a Velociraptor Alien.

See Velociraptor Alien see, See Velociraptor Alien move, see Velociraptor Alien get run over by an APC.  :P

@SM that's the Alien3 Burster!!!!!!
I would like to see that or any other kind of carnivorous dinosaur based xenomorph. Although I would ditch the feathers and make it less colorful.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Found this art of a T-Rex Xenomorph

kinda reminds me of the kenner toys.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I like everything but the tail.

The Runner

The Runner

Dear lord, that's horrible. That looks like a T.rex attempting to be an Alien. Where is the pointy back head? Why those weird floppy back tubes? That tail.

Here is a close up on the head of my T.rex Alien.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Blacklabel on Aug 07, 2012, 07:10:20 AM
Found this art of a T-Rex Xenomorph

http://www.obviouswinner.com/storage/post-images/alien-t-rex-2.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1342554863131

kinda reminds me of the kenner toys.

I like this design, then again I like a lot of things that turn out to be crap.

SM

SM

Never mind that shit.  Watch out of for the 12' facehugger.

samoht

samoht

I would like to see A xenomorph that burst out of a shoe.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: SM on Aug 07, 2012, 10:55:07 PM
Never mind that shit.  Watch out of for the 12' facehugger.

Watch Prometheus. They got one of those.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed