Facehugger to...Alien?

Started by Agentozzy, Mar 12, 2010, 10:59:37 AM

Author
Facehugger to...Alien? (Read 2,784 times)

Agentozzy

Agentozzy

Well reading about pur aliens, queens fighting each other I ask the question...what, if possioble, would happen if a facehugger happened to attatch to another alien.  And even not possible, just the thougght of what if...what would pop out. what would it grow into. What  the possibilitys could be lol and how would it look do you think?

there wouldn't be any point, i'd be more interested in what would happen if there are no hosts, would a facehugger sit around for eternity until it finds a host? i guess it must do, but that means there must be other species on it's home planet that it has some sort of symbiotic relationship with. either that or the alien was engineered, which is possible of course.

xenomorphine117

xenomorphine117

There is a  comic where face hugers impregnate aliens. It was an xenoborg that did it (part pred,part alien,part human.)but they have a king instead of queen

Agentozzy

Agentozzy

Well it is possible, because wasnt the space jockey suppose to be 'millions of years old' or, just a bad guess on there part. And that sounds cool. But nothing can replace the Queen. hehe.   long li ve the Queen ;)

The Demon

The Demon

How about a two headed Alien?

I don't know. I asked the same question on a different forum a long time ago. They said it was impossible but that's not the point, what if so how, the embryo got inside another Alien just for whatever reason.

Crainy

Crainy

A 95% Alien would come out, the other 5% are from the host of the alien which gets facehugged. It would be weaker and not so developed, i mean, its the same thing as if you f**k your sister. The genetic code will not be completed.

SiL

SiL

First-generation incest babies aren't always deformed - Problems usually arise from repeated inbreeding.

Crainy

Crainy

Quote from: SiL on Mar 12, 2010, 12:31:51 PM
First-generation incest babies aren't always deformed - Problems usually arise from repeated inbreeding.

You are right, but i think you got what i mean, didnt you? Also, i think in the alien lifecycle the degeneration would happen much quicker, because they need other DNA. The first-generation would probably be a abit weaker alien, but mostly the same as the host.

Taxemic

Taxemic

If it was possible (which I think it is) it all depends on what type of Alien that the embryo was planted inside. Human? SP? Pred? Dog?

In any case I think you'd end up with some sort of genetic deformity such as a the abomination from Alien Ressurection.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Could an facehugger wrap itself around a Xeno's face and choke it to allow implantation? I think the facehugger would intrinsically know not to attack a member of its own species. The Xeno's seem to favour their species' propagation, rather than individual survival.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Thats what the little mouth is for! hehe, i donno what would happen. Dont think it would attacks its own kind in the first place. I guess since this is a "what if" situation, id say once the embryo made it inside, itd burn in the acid.

#6.0

#6.0

Quote from: Agentozzy on Mar 12, 2010, 10:59:37 AM
Well reading about pur aliens, queens fighting each other I ask the question...what, if possioble, would happen if a facehugger happened to attatch to another alien.  And even not possible, just the thougght of what if...what would pop out. what would it grow into. What  the possibilitys could be lol and how would it look do you think?

Facehugger would get inner jawed.

IcEmAn1989

IcEmAn1989

Quote from: Agentozzy on Mar 12, 2010, 11:32:42 AM
Well it is possible, because wasnt the space jockey suppose to be 'millions of years old' or, just a bad guess on there part. And that sounds cool. But nothing can replace the Queen. hehe.   long li ve the Queen ;)

Well it had to be very very old cause it was fossilized and from what i understand that takes some time. Someone mentioned something about the Aliens have some sort of symbiosis with the other inhabitance on their home world. Well it doesn't have to be that way it could also be that the xenos have a pretty large number of natural enemies and that they are them selfs hunted by other animals. You know to maintain some sort of natural balance   

Agentozzy

Agentozzy

ALso too, without  scanning the bon es, there could not be a set date. Fossles take about 10 to 15 thousand years to form, but this is also assuming that the jockeys bones are like that of creatures of Earth. who knows, they may be very mineral sensitive and could actually self fosslize in say, 100 to 500 years. ( not taking the weather as a condition too).  But regardless, Alien eggs seem to be able to survive a long time untill they sense hosts nearby lol. And yes I know its a movie but you gotta throw real world logic in too =p

Mus

Mus

It would be pretty much exactly the same as the host Alien. They all have the same build apart from small traits from the host (I suppose) so logic dictates that the Alien would look like whatever the other one looks like, as no new foreign genetic information is available.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed