First AvP3 Screenshots!

Started by newbeing, Apr 22, 2009, 05:49:37 PM

Author
First AvP3 Screenshots! (Read 160,363 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I've actually never heard anyone refer to it by that name. Dog-Alien is the one I'm familiar with. Where have you heard 'Dragon'?

The Demon

The Demon

Alien3 One of the prisoners called it a Dragon.. shame on you for not knowing that. haha  only kidding.

I think runner works best. Its just a nickname that's easy to remember. There might be a more proper name that's like a sentence long... but "runner" is easy enough.

Xhan

Xhan

You'll find him named Spike or The Dragon.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 30, 2009, 05:19:52 PM
I've actually never heard anyone refer to it by that name. Dog-Alien is the one I'm familiar with. Where have you heard 'Dragon'?

All over the forums. :)

It's been used since at least the late nineties, back when I used to look at News Groups, too.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Xenomorphine on May 30, 2009, 08:05:31 PM

All over the forums. :)

It's been used since at least the late nineties, back when I used to look at News Groups, too.

It because that what the crazed Prisoner calls it, a Dragon. Golic was his name.

chupacabras acheronsis

and it feeds on minds.

you gotta watch the movie more often.

Vulhala

Vulhala

For shame  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed