First AvP3 Screenshots!

Started by newbeing, Apr 22, 2009, 05:49:37 PM

Author
First AvP3 Screenshots! (Read 161,659 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Thanks for the scans, Hicks. Looks very nice. I sorta see now why Sega put CM on the backburner for AvP. The shots in there look great. Loved the Predator on the first page too. I'm going to buy this magazine and keep it as a souvenir.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What console you got, can't remember? I love the Alien shot most, I think. Ive been playing AvPGE a lot recently and that shot of the human being speared just makes me so excited.

Spoon

Spoon

Now thats how the alien should look like!
thanks for that model posting.
I was commenting on the main page how the aliens head looks like shit as they have the avp mouth which looks AWFUL and a straight head.  That model looks perfect.  The curves and mouth look amazing.
Man I wish they make 1 game look right.

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Nice, it looks like the game has been in progress for awhile.  Also it is in Xbox mag that I am going to pick up.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 24, 2009, 02:58:12 PM
What console you got, can't remember?

PS3.

QuoteI love the Alien shot most, I think. Ive been playing AvPGE a lot recently and that shot of the human being speared just makes me so excited.

Totally, all this news makes me wanna play AvP2 again. I can't wait to see what they could do with a game like that on the PS3.

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

is it coming out for 360?

Darkness

Darkness

Yes, PC, X360 and PS3.

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: Spoon on Apr 24, 2009, 03:06:10 PM
Now thats how the alien should look like!
thanks for that model posting.
I was commenting on the main page how the aliens head looks like shit as they have the avp mouth which looks AWFUL and a straight head.  That model looks perfect.  The curves and mouth look amazing.
Man I wish they make 1 game look right.
I really don't have a problem with the alien model, it could be better I would prepare the Aliens Warrior.  I liked the alien model in the orginal AVP, I just hope they keep the "fish eye" like the orginal AVP and make the drone super fast like it was in AVP, not like AVP2.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 24, 2009, 03:12:30 PM
Totally, all this news makes me wanna play AvP2 again. I can't wait to see what they could do with a game like that on the PS3.

It's why I've been playing AvPGE. Don't have AvP2 on this PC and I can't be arsed to search Dad's room for it. So...Ebay keeps teasing me.

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Ye I hope Aliens can move extremely fast, and are fair agile. Thats waht I loved in the AvP games, climbing on walls as an alien, and jumping back and forward between walls, always confused the enemy  :P.

As Xhan keeps mentioning, no goddamn 60 mile an hour marines. That was 'the' most annoying thing in AvP2. Especially when all they did was jump around  >:(.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Thanks for scans Hicks :) That Predator in the first image looks pretty intimidating. I also read that the Predator's cloak now comes at the expense of their power supply? I guess that means players can't remain cloaked indefinitely.

Dachande

Dachande

You could cloak indefinately on AvP2, AvP1 im not so sure

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: Lone Warrior on Apr 24, 2009, 03:38:49 PM
Ye I hope Aliens can move extremely fast, and are fair agile. Thats waht I loved in the AvP games, climbing on walls as an alien, and jumping back and forward between walls, always confused the enemy  :P.

As Xhan keeps mentioning, no goddamn 60 mile an hour marines. That was 'the' most annoying thing in AvP2. Especially when all they did was jump around  >:(.
Agreeded.  I just want the alien to be fast like AVPGE and have the fish eye HUD. 

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Dachande on Apr 24, 2009, 03:47:48 PM

Not on AvP2. I'm sure that was linked to your energy supply. Once that was depleted, you would uncloak.

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: Dachande on Apr 24, 2009, 03:47:48 PM
AVP1 you can't.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed