First AvP3 Screenshots!

Started by newbeing, Apr 22, 2009, 05:49:37 PM

Author
First AvP3 Screenshots! (Read 160,354 times)

newbeing

newbeing

Once again thank Takhen from the Gearbox forums for getting these. Not me.

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

¡¡Qué buena Takhen..., qué buena jajaj!!

Guys, I,d say the most important thing for you to translate from the text is...

The old avp team are the guys behind avp3, and the text also says the MP will make history hahah, seriously.

isn,t this good news actually? 8)

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Predators look a little bit too ADI for me, but other than that this is beyond what I expected to be honest!

Awgustas

Awgustas

Amazing! Predators look abit (5% less good than I thought they would look like in the game) lame. But still, if I could rate them, I'd give 95% out of 100 ;). Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

Predators look fine, but I think the aliens continue being too small, the dorsal tubes look awful (those are from resurrection right?), and It looks like the aliens are going to wall crawl more than normal walk on their two legs...

Also, that poor pred..., owned!!

Marines look the newest thing actually xD.

These images are looking freaking cool.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Holy shit this looks amazing. At long last a great AVP game!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I am f**king amazed by what I am looking at!

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Kaworu on Apr 22, 2009, 06:36:26 PM
Holy shit this looks amazing. At long last a great AVP game!

Don't jump the gun there bud. I could a good lookin' pile of shat. ;)

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

QuoteAt long last a great AVP game!
Yeah, we didn,t have a good avp game since 1999 actually, so I guess It,s about time.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Mustafuk on Apr 22, 2009, 06:34:59 PM
Predators look fine, but I think the aliens continue being too small, the dorsal tubes look awful (those are from resurrection right?),
Scaling will fix that if needed, and no, those dorsal tubes arent from A:R, those would be even more organic and snaillike.

Quoteand It looks like the aliens are going to wall crawl more than normal walk on their two legs...
Depnds I guess, it looks more dramatic when an Alien is crawling towards you in three different stages, since making them stand upright will make it look... stale in a screenshot I assume.
QuoteAlso, that poor pred..., owned!!

Marines look the newest thing actually xD.

These images are looking freaking cool.

Yes, it really got my hopes up!

Next week I get the Dutch/Flemish PCGameplay with perhaps more info. :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

As long as it plays well, I don't give a damn if this game is shitty or not...look at Predator Concrete Jungle for christ's sake! A lot of us love it despite knowing that it's crap.

DarthSidious

DarthSidious

My only wish is that it is nice to low end graphics...

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Holy shit, this stuff looks amazing. Was there a release date announced with it, or was that it?

I mean, jesus, it looks amazing. Just goes to show, that we dont have to worry about it graphics-wise.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Lone Warrior on Apr 22, 2009, 07:25:10 PM
Holy shit, this stuff looks amazing. Was there a release date announced with it, or was that it?

I mean, jesus, it looks amazing. Just goes to show, that we dont have to worry about it graphics-wise.

Late 2009, early 2010, Aliens: Colonial Marines to be released in 2010.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The magazine says 2010

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed