The Occult

Started by Gr33n M4n, Nov 16, 2020, 01:54:28 PM

Author
The Occult (Read 4,851 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

He should spend a night in the haunted Sulaco.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Phobos on Dec 07, 2020, 12:59:37 AM
The death tunnel where the dead were transported

Are you sure they were dead homie? You only said it twice, maybe some were still alive.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

The Thule society

The Thule Society, originally the Studiengruppe für germanisches Altertum, was a German occultist and Völkisch group founded in Munich. Dedicated to the rebirth of Aryan/Teutonic supremacy, the resurrection of Nordic mysticism, and the defeat of Christianity. In the eclectic cosmology that made up Nazi occultism,"Ultima Thule" was the capital of Hyperborea, the land of super-beings who inhabited the hollow Earth. So great was the Nazi belief in the supermen who dwelt in the Hollow Earth that in April 1942 Nazi Germany sent out an expedition composed of a number of its most visionary scientists to seek a military vantage point in the hollow earth. Although the expedition of leading scientists left at a time when the Third Reich was putting maximum effort in their drive against the Allies, Göring, Himmler, and Hitler are said to have enthusiastically endorsed the project. Steeped in the more esoteric teachings of metaphysics, the Führer had long been convinced that Earth was concave and that a master race lived on the inside of the planet.

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Are you gearing up for a black mass yet?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

That was on the solstice.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Was there a potluck buffet afterwards?

judge death

judge death

Quote from: Phobos on Dec 09, 2020, 12:59:01 AM
The Thule society

The Thule Society, originally the Studiengruppe für germanisches Altertum, was a German occultist and Völkisch group founded in Munich. Dedicated to the rebirth of Aryan/Teutonic supremacy, the resurrection of Nordic mysticism, and the defeat of Christianity. In the eclectic cosmology that made up Nazi occultism,"Ultima Thule" was the capital of Hyperborea, the land of super-beings who inhabited the hollow Earth. So great was the Nazi belief in the supermen who dwelt in the Hollow Earth that in April 1942 Nazi Germany sent out an expedition composed of a number of its most visionary scientists to seek a military vantage point in the hollow earth. Although the expedition of leading scientists left at a time when the Third Reich was putting maximum effort in their drive against the Allies, Göring, Himmler, and Hitler are said to have enthusiastically endorsed the project. Steeped in the more esoteric teachings of metaphysics, the Führer had long been convinced that Earth was concave and that a master race lived on the inside of the planet.
Yep, some good books about it and theories of what they did prior and during the war, but havent managed to find out what happened to it after ww2, I doubt the cult of that importance and who was in it would just be abandoned, my guess is they are around but not under that name anymore.

Something else Im interested in is black magic and getting a better understanding of it and explore the hatred side of humanity, remember my grandmother was into ghosts and curses and occult stuff and told about a time when she expelled some spirit out of the house my family have out in the deep forests of sweden and followed some instructions and all dogs etc went silent as she performed it, but after that we didnt have stuff moving around each night.

Then we have the sightings of weird human like looking things my brothers best friend saw when they were out deep in the forest and one evening saw shapes like that, but that was enough for them to get the f**k out of there and back to the farmlands in the area.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 25, 2020, 08:02:59 AM
Was there a potluck buffet afterwards?

No, just a standard orgy - but being newly spoken for, I went home early.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Is there any paranormal case that is really genuine at all? Something like a strange phenomenon that really happened and could not be explained in any way, leaving reliable evidence of its occurrence?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed