Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 204,361 times)

Neila

Neila

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jun 26, 2024, 06:47:09 AM51 days until the release of Romulus.
and still haven't watched a trailer, it's amazing how much pain I can take..... 
:laugh:  :D  :)  :(  >:(  :o  :-\  :-\  :'(  :'(  :'(

Local Trouble

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jun 26, 2024, 06:47:09 AM51 days until the release of Romulus.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Neila on Jun 26, 2024, 07:48:27 AM

This is the way. Endure. It'll be more rewarding not seeing anything from the trailers ahead of time.

Corporal Hicks

I think people should just stop engaging with Mr. Damage if you don't like what he is saying. The modding team is obviously aware of this drama, but I'd ask our members not to inflame the situation further. Just add him to ignore list and move on.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Mr. Damage on Jun 26, 2024, 08:17:36 AMA friend sent this video to me, I can't help but share it with you.
 It's true, I also came to this conclusion based on my analysis of the situation and brainstorming. Old fans are now very angry about everything that is happening with Alien.
Unfortunately, this also applies to the new film AR. I waited 7 years for a hidden PG-13? Everyone knows that this is Disney's main strategy...(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG9abzBL6do

The guy who made that video seems to be pretty excited about Romulus these days. Your 3 year old video doesn't hold a lot of weight. Besides showing that dude will make anything for clicks. He's got bills to pay.

Corporal Hicks

I'll be removing any further posts about Mr Damage.

Neila

Neila

I don't watch opinion videos on YouTube because I don't watch trailers for Romulus.
I want to enjoy the whole thing with an open mind or just get annoyed if I don't like it.

If it's just a question of whether the cast is too young, I have to say that this would be an absolutely unnecessary discussion.
It happens at exactly this moment in the film because it's just a group of young people that this happens to.
So they play themselves in a certain way. they are not trying to imitate an adult.
I think it was a lot more annoying when Guy Pearce played an old man in Prometheus.

Haven't we all been out and about as newbies and done stupid things without an adult in sight???

R0mulu$

R0mulu$

Quote from: Neila on Jun 26, 2024, 09:08:33 AMI don't watch opinion videos on YouTube because I don't watch trailers for Romulus.
I want to enjoy the whole thing with an open mind or just get annoyed if I don't like it.

If it's just a question of whether the cast is too young, I have to say that this would be an absolutely unnecessary discussion.
It happens at exactly this moment in the film because it's just a group of young people that this happens to.
So they play themselves in a certain way. they are not trying to imitate an adult.
I think it was a lot more annoying when Guy Pearce played an old man in Prometheus.

Haven't we all been out and about as newbies and done stupid things without an adult in sight???

Not JUST an old man in Prometheus. An old man in VERY unconvincing old man makeup in Prometheus :y

Mike’s Monsters

The old man needs his foot cream! Lay off!

R0mulu$

R0mulu$

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jun 26, 2024, 09:19:40 AMThe old man needs his foot cream! Lay off!

Oh? Do tell! ;)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SiL on Jun 26, 2024, 06:28:17 AMJesus Christ can we get back to the topic.

QuoteYou must be ruthless. The Wasteland is no place for a conscience.

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jun 26, 2024, 09:19:40 AMThe old man needs his foot cream! Lay off!

Too real, pls no

BigDaddyJohn

Julie is not a bad month either though.

Neila

Neila

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jun 26, 2024, 08:50:31 AM

This is the way. Endure. It'll be more rewarding not seeing anything from the trailers ahead of time.

I can't wait for
ALIEN ALVAREZURRECTION!!!  :laugh:

R0mulu$

R0mulu$

Quote from: Neila on Jun 26, 2024, 10:26:37 AM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jun 26, 2024, 08:50:31 AM

I can't wait for
ALIEN ALVAREZURRECTION!!!  :laugh:

TheDerelict

TheDerelict

Words of comfort and wisdom.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed