Empire The Predator Subscriber Exclusive Cover

Started by Tetsujin, Jul 06, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

Author
Empire The Predator Subscriber Exclusive Cover (Read 54,049 times)

skull-splitter

Proper finish and lighting goes a long way.

Will check the article next week, but I'll just wait those weeks that remain now.

Corporal Hicks

I'm really digging that full in costume picture. Looks great! Eager to see the article. Hopefully we'll get a bunch more of new stills.

YTL_Hunter_H2

Hoping HE doesn't fire that rifle  ???

Thedutchpredator

I agree von but it seems like all the naysayers are no longer naysayers. Funny that....

Xerxész

Quote from: YTL_Hunter_H2 on Jul 09, 2018, 10:17:46 AM
Hoping HE doesn't fire that rifle  ???

Spoiler
He will use human weapons (machine gun IIRC, maybe that one in the picture) inside the facility according to the script.
[close]

Corporal Hicks

I loved that in Big Game, and I'll no doubt love it in this. They're intelligent creatures! I'm still gutted we didn't get Briggs' AvP and get to see Broken Tusk rocking a Pulse Rifle momentarily.

von

Yeah if humans in sci-fi films can somehow fire alien weapons, why wouldn't a Predator be able to fire a rifle? 😂

Xerxész

Quote from: von on Jul 09, 2018, 10:47:30 AM
Yeah if humans in sci-fi films can somehow fire alien weapons, why wouldn't a Predator be able to fire a rifle? 😂

Does he have enough tiny-thin finger to pull the trigger? :P
Or maybe he will use his talon to do that. ;D How comic would it be? :P :D ;D

Tetsujin

billyloveshorror - Instagram

von

Quote from: Xerxész on Jul 09, 2018, 10:58:03 AM
Quote from: von on Jul 09, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

Does he have enough tiny-thin finger to pull the trigger? :P
Or maybe he will use his talon to do that. ;D How comic would it be? :P :D ;D

lol possible. how cool would it be if a human gets his hand melted or burnt off the moment he touches predator weaponry
Quote from: Thedutchpredator on Jul 09, 2018, 10:18:25 AM
I agree von but it seems like all the naysayers are no longer naysayers. Funny that....

as long as people are talking about the movie, it's all good! curiosity and mystery will draw in the crowds. here's hoping it'll be a reasonable hit critically and commercially!

YTL_Hunter_H2

He did use it in the script. I cringed reading that. Didn't like it in the big game comic either

The Wolverine Predator

is this in the same magazine we got the first stills from them? because I never saw this in the book stores yet

PredBabe

Looks so badass! I can tell these will probably be some of my favorite scenes. He better fire that rifle.  ;D

Xerxész

Quote from: PredBabe on Jul 09, 2018, 11:28:18 AM
Looks so badass! I can tell these will probably be some of my favorite scenes. He better fire that rifle.  ;D

Spoiler
He will. ;)
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed