Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 09, 2021, 03:26:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All (Read 91,863 times)

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 25, 2021, 01:19:41 AM
Well at least in the latest patch they made it so the Doc's trauma station now recharges when ANYONE picks up a medkit, not just the Doc alone anymore.  :)

And if there's more than one Doc than the energy is split evenly.

I'll have to check that out then. That class was definitely at the bottom of my played list.

I still haven't messed around with the Phalanx class yet as I've been really enjoying playing the technician.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 25, 2021, 01:19:41 AM
Well at least in the latest patch they made it so the Doc's trauma station now recharges when ANYONE picks up a medkit, not just the Doc alone anymore.  :)

And if there's more than one Doc than the energy is split evenly.
That's a really good change.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

426Buddy

426Buddy

I heard quickplay dropped today in an update? Can anyone confirm? Haven't been home to check it out.

seattle24

seattle24

Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 30, 2021, 09:33:19 PM
I heard quickplay dropped today in an update? Can anyone confirm? Haven't been home to check it out.

It has dropped but it's bugged :(

Me and my mate can't play horde mode together either, anymore.

Keeps saying "one member of your party hasn't unlocked this mode" despite us both completing the game.

Also encountered loads of other glitches as a result of the new patch.

Poor.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Not unusual, they had to rush a major game change in a few weeks time. Pretty amazed at how responsive the developer has been, they've been trying to address all concerns possible pretty quickly. I thinks it's clear they're doing everything possible at the moment.

I know quickplay should have been built in from the start but at least they're trying to make amends asap.

They fixed the doc and at least implemented quickplay faster than than I thought they could or would

Voodoo Magic

Regarding quickplay, I think not having the foresight to see a desperate need for this until after your active player base drops significantly... or... always aware of its important need but didn't want to delay the game until it was ready, is not a good look and troubling to me.

But alas, better late than never I guess!

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quickplay still havent worked for me.

Nukiemorph

I don't see the quick play option on PS5... but I don't see any update today either.

I'm noticing new dialogue that I haven't heard before though. Also, how long has the irradiated spitter been in the game? I've never noticed it until recently...

seattle24

seattle24

Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 30, 2021, 10:16:34 PM
Not unusual, they had to rush a major game change in a few weeks time. Pretty amazed at how responsive the developer has been, they've been trying to address all concerns possible pretty quickly. I thinks it's clear they're doing everything possible at the moment.

I know quickplay should have been built in from the start but at least they're trying to make amends asap.

They fixed the doc and at least implemented quickplay faster than than I thought they could or would

Yeah, true. Still feel full of admiration to Cold Iron and think I've already had my money's worth, but last night was a cluster. We've never had a third random person join us either on any difficulty/mission despite repeatedly trying - so there is still an issue with matchmaking in general.

Imagine there will be another patch before long to address quick play.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Nukiemorph on Oct 01, 2021, 05:14:28 AM
I don't see the quick play option on PS5...

It's on PC and Xbox at the moment, I think the PlayStation update was delayed:

https://www.aliensfireteamelite.com/en/releasenotes/

Some Old Dude

Some Old Dude

Sorry if it's been answered before but does anyone else have an issue with Dr Hoenikker not showing up in the armoury after rescuing him?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Nope

However quickplay works fine for me. Also finding teammates on XBOX has been quick and consistant for me.

Gentleman Death

Quote from: 426Buddy on Oct 02, 2021, 03:18:51 PM
Nope

However quickplay works fine for me. Also finding teammates on XBOX has been quick and consistant for me.

Yeah, thankfully that last update seems to be working much better with finding people and gameplay now.

BlueMarsalis79

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed