The Predator TV Spots Thread

Started by Wobblyboddle77, Aug 03, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Author
The Predator TV Spots Thread (Read 118,225 times)

Firestorm

Firestorm

Spoiler
Loving the blue plasmacaster bolts at night in the forest and the electrified impact explosions it makes, also noticed a new vison mode thats cabable of showing stuff in a 3d view? assasin looking pretty badass now i must say  :o
[close]

ThePredatorUK

ThePredatorUK

Was that a new Pred vision mode I seen in the newest TV Spot?

Addison81

Addison81

Loving the new footage. Looks like a thrilling movie with fun characters. Always bet on Black.

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

Is that a cloaked Pred moving behind McKenna in that last spot?

May just be fog. Can't tell on my tiny phone screen.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Bunch of new stuff in this one, looks like similar stuff to the previous spots posted however its all uncropped.

Theres a slightly extended version of the shot of fugutive coming through the double doors at 00:53, he looks totally badass  :o

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

looks like Upgrade isn't bulletproof after all.

The Old One

The Old One

Spoilers please- people.

germanator2

germanator2

Quote from: Firestorm on Aug 29, 2018, 10:35:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sQKdSNU0E4

Bunch of new stuff in this one, looks like similar stuff to the previous spots posted however its all uncropped.

Theres a slightly extended version of the shot of fugutive coming through the double doors at 00:53, he looks totally badass  :o
Here's what I'm trying to figure out. All the vision shots we've seen, are those all from the Upgrade or some from the Fugitive, or have we not seen what the Fugitive sees yet?

yautjapet

yautjapet

He looks like he's on a total single-minded path of destruction, I love it.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: yautjapet on Aug 30, 2018, 12:18:06 AM
He looks like he's on a total single-minded path of destruction, I love it.

His pizza was delivered in 29 minutes and 58 seconds.  ;)

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: germanator2 on Aug 29, 2018, 11:49:44 PM

Here's what I'm trying to figure out. All the vision shots we've seen, are those all from the Upgrade or some from the Fugitive, or have we not seen what the Fugitive sees yet?

Curious about this too. It's difficult to see whose perspective belongs to who. The tv spots also give the impression that the humans are going to be in the middle of a fight between the two Predators throughout the length of the movie.

Spoiler
Wonder if they changed this from the original intent of the film. Perhaps Fugitive makes it longer into the movie than what was originally planned? Still hoping for a third Predator despite nothing being mentioned...
[close]

Danversity

Danversity

Quote from: germanator2 on Aug 29, 2018, 11:49:44 PM

I think the vision that has the soundwave HUB is Fugitive's vision. Looks too technological to be from the Upgrade, it looks like it comes from a helmet.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 29, 2018, 03:23:17 PM
To me, the metallic thing flying through the forest looks like a homage to the first movie, when Blain gets hit by the first version of the jungle hunter's weapon.

I rather thought about P2 with the speargun projectile :)

Also, this movie has so much self-irony and nods to it predecessors as I see it atm. The dialogue between Munn and Brown about how the creature is called. That ones a giant plus in my eyes  :)

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Wysps on Aug 30, 2018, 02:08:13 AM
Spoiler
Perhaps Fugitive makes it longer into the movie than what was originally planned?
[close]

I don't think so.
Spoiler
What I can imagine is that they expanded the scenes after Fugitive's crash landing. I mean the slaughter of McKenna's men in Mexico. The longer that scene takes, the more believable is the arrival of the Stargazer helicopter "so fast".
[close]

Also I think, that the vision mode with the HUB is Fugitive's. An organic eye wouldn't create this.
We haven't seen Assassin's POV yet.

Danversity

Danversity

Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 30, 2018, 05:46:11 AM
Quote from: Wysps on Aug 30, 2018, 02:08:13 AM
Spoiler
Perhaps Fugitive makes it longer into the movie than what was originally planned?
[close]

I don't think so.
Spoiler
What I can imagine is that they expanded the scenes after Fugitive's crash landing. I mean the slaughter of McKenna's men in Mexico. The longer that scene takes, the more believable is the arrival of the Stargazer helicopter "so fast".
[close]

Also I think, that the vision mode with the HUB is Fugitive's. An organic eye wouldn't create this.
We haven't seen Assassin's POV yet.

Except for the POV shot of Fugitive in thermal.  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed