AvPGalaxy Competition - Win an Alien: Covenant Teaser Poster!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 23, 2017, 12:05:27 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Competition - Win an Alien: Covenant Teaser Poster! (Read 14,769 times)

Corporal Hicks

And our winners are in: Nick Tudor, Anup Jonathan, Ernest Garcia, Rudy Alapag, Nolan Mccarthy, Jason Dillion, Robert Barroso, Pato Vio, Scott Woodman and Bob Bolton. We would like to thank everyone who participated in the competition! And once again, thanks to 20th Century Fox for teaming up with us once again.

Alien vs. Predator Galaxy and 20th Century Fox are teaming up to give members of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy community a chance to win one of ten Alien: Covenant teaser posters! So far these posters are only sent to cinemas for display but you could be one of the lucky few to receive one for your own collection!

And all you need to do to have a chance to win is tell us one simple thing. We want to know what your favourite part of the Alien: Covenant teaser trailer was.

You can enter the competition by doing the following:

20th Century Fox and Alien vs. Predator Galaxy are teaming up to give 10 lucky community members a chance to win one of these Alien: Covenant posters!

The ten winners will be drawn randomly after the competition closes in a week’s time. We would like thank 20th Century Fox for teaming up with us once again and giving you all a chance to get one of these teaser posters.

Terms and Conditions

• This competition is open for Alien fans worldwide.
  • AvPGalaxy site/forum staff are not eligible to enter.
  • The competition runs for one week and ends at the end of March the 1st.
  • Winners will be drawn by random means.
  • Winners will be expected to provide their postal address after the competition ends.

Robot6

Already own this poster  ;)

The Wolverine Predator

pretty sweet poster! I'm game

T888

Sweet! But I live in France so I guess I can not participate?

slipknotpredator

Quote from: T888 on Feb 23, 2017, 02:33:21 PM

It says "worldwide" ;)

T888

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Feb 23, 2017, 02:41:38 PM
Quote from: T888 on Feb 23, 2017, 02:33:21 PM

It says "worldwide" ;)

Good catch! That's rare a worldwide prize.  :)

Corporal Hicks

Well I love you all so everyone gets a shot.  :)

T888

genocyber

Eh, the poster itself is very generic as far as Aliens go.

Peter dai

I have the set collection aliens bluray. Best of the best.scify movies I watch them very years . :)

Nyarlathotep

You had me up until I heard the word Facebook.

Corporal Hicks

We'll likely be doing additional competitions in the future for the different platforms (forum and Twitter), but for now, this one focuses on Facebook.

Whiskeybrewer

Ill have to wait for the forum competition because i dont have Facebook or Twitter. Damn my lack of social media savvy

Corporal Hicks

Get yourself on Facebook and Twitter then! Then you get chances to win goodies.  :P

426Buddy

Im on facebook! Hope I win one, I love alien posters  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed