New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,267,310 times)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: RidleysCot on Jun 16, 2022, 09:04:22 PMMy ranking of the movies:
1. Alien
2. Predator
3. Aliens
4. Prometheus
5. Predator 2

Good.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards NecronomIV and RidleysCot! And thank you for the subscribe Necronom! We appreciate you helping keep the light on. :) Please be sure to check out the forum rules and I look forward to seeing you join in the discussion! :D

Quote from: NecronomIV on Jun 16, 2022, 10:33:34 AMLove the podcast, but don't listen to everything. Generally good discussions with a spectrum of points of view and some interesting interviews. Feels like being part of a conversation with interesting friends. Best things are the film retrospectives I think.

I appreciate that! Down-side of having a wide range of interest and covering it is not everyone does, but I'm glad you're finding episodes in there you enjoy :)

Building Better Worlds

Hi all, finally got round to joining the forum. Have been a long time fan of the Alien films (well, the first three and Prometheus). In fact they've been in my life so long I can't remember anything else ;)

Based in the East Midlands, England.

BRINGER of DEATH part 2

Whats up all you b.u.t.full peeps !! I ise to be on the site yrrrrs ago , some of my older fanartis in iser gallery under BRINGER of DEATH, lost that email account so now om BRINGER of DEATH part 2haha

Corporal Hicks

Welcome BBW and welcome back Bringer!

Quote from: Building Better Worlds on Jun 19, 2022, 09:16:27 PMIn fact they've been in my life so long I can't remember anything else ;)

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: BRINGER of DEATH part 2 on Jun 21, 2022, 07:14:16 AMWhats up all you b.u.t.full peeps !! I ise to be on the site yrrrrs ago , some of my older fanartis in iser gallery under BRINGER of DEATH, lost that email account so now om BRINGER of DEATH part 2haha

Hey, I think I remember you from the 2004 days. You were always posting on the comment boards.

I found your old account. Do you want me to merge them for you? Your old artwork is tied to that account.

BRINGER of DEATH part 2

Hahah ya thats awesome man and hells ya i do yhat would be great !!!! Was havin trub last night trying to delete 3 or the 4 pred heads i submitted . But ya man it would be greatly appreciated if u could do that for me , Thanks n cheers

Darkness

Darkness

Hey, yeah, I deleted the duplicates and I've emailed you your login details for the old account.

BRINGER of DEATH part 2

Swweet thanks man ! Ya i tried but wouldn't let me log in with the info ya messaged me

Darkness

Darkness

Works fine for me. Make sure there's no whitespace on the password.

Sgarden91

I visit here and listen to the podcast occasionally, thought I'd just join in here too. Keep up the good content fellas.

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Sgarden91 on Jun 26, 2022, 06:00:45 AMI visit here and listen to the podcast occasionally, thought I'd just join in here too. Keep up the good content fellas.

I dig the avi (profile picture)

Sgarden91

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jun 26, 2022, 01:14:54 PM
Quote from: Sgarden91 on Jun 26, 2022, 06:00:45 AMI visit here and listen to the podcast occasionally, thought I'd just join in here too. Keep up the good content fellas.

I dig the avi (profile picture)

Thanks, me too.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome and thank you sgarden :)

TitoReni

TitoReni

Greetings from Spain, I decided to join because I have lore questions that I cannot find the answers for, mainly about AvP2. I probably won't find them here either but it's worth the try and I could always have fun with something else.

I will stick around.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed