New avp game coming to Facebook...

Started by Engineer, Sep 14, 2015, 01:58:58 PM

Author
New avp game coming to Facebook... (Read 20,229 times)

Randomizer

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Nov 13, 2015, 10:53:06 PM
Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Nov 13, 2015, 05:59:28 PM
It made me long for another AvP game... on the new gen systems.

There is always Mortal Kombat X... It has Predator... or a Predator who seems to be an infusion of Diablo, Ghost and the AVP Predators.

Nah. That abomination? Never. We need an actual AvP game !

---------------------------------------

That trailer looks pretty neat. But I deleted my Facebook account long ago....sigh.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Nov 13, 2015, 05:59:28 PM
It made me long for another AvP game... on the new gen systems.

Me too, brother, me too.

RidgeTop

Yeah, I gave the game a look, just another terrible, micro-transaction ridden Facebook strategy game. The AVP promo materials do have some pretty sweet art though. It's a shame they haven't released higher resolution renders.

Corporal Hicks

The images are pretty damn small. It's a shame. Would love to nab those.

PRJ_since1990

Tried again to click through all the tutorials and what a waste of time I found it to be. I couldn't finish them.

The Alien Predator

It's a shame... I hope the trailer at least inspired someone at Fox to go "we need another proper AvP game!"

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

What's will all these Alien and Predator guest appearances lately? First CoD: Ghosts, then Mortal Kombat X, now this.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 07, 2016, 09:21:16 AM
What's will all these Alien and Predator guest appearances lately? First CoD: Ghosts, then Mortal Kombat X, now this.

You say that like them being guest character are a BAD thing.

As for the Facebook game, yeah, I'd say it's pretty bad.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 07, 2016, 10:03:43 PMYou say that like them being guest character are a BAD thing.

Did I? It was merely an observation :)

Alien_Predator

No matter in what form it comes, i love anything is related to Aliens or the Predator !

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Did a little searching and found some more artwork for this game, as well as some we've already seen in higher resolutions. It's a shame such quality designs were wasted on a game like this. Enjoy.

Corporal Hicks

There's some lovely stuff in there. I love that last image of the Alien.

PRJ_since1990

Again the artwork is better than the game, and I didn't even get to play it!

Spooky799kil

The Art work nice no doubt about it. But I am not a fan of the Alien designs from the AVP movies. I absolutely do not like them at all and I can see their influence all over this. Again alot of work went into it but just don't like that design.

Shame the franchise is being wasted on mobile and facebook.

TITANOSAUR

the art work here is amazing, the Predator designs are nice as well. not really digging the alien designs but the models look awesome.....

Shame it was put to waste on a Facebook browser game! *snorts*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed